“Take-out only due to Covid”

East Feast Pak Indian Cuisine
Ranked #930 of 2,703 Restaurants in Ottawa
Price range: US$2 - US$36
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have a nut allergy; they promised nut-free, and fulfilled that promise. Food was excellent for take-out, and probably would be better when they are able to open for dining indoors.

Date of visit: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed 30 April 2021

Both the cauliflower and potato curry and the eggplant curry featured carrots without a hint of cauliflower or eggplant. I ordered over the phone so if the required ingredients weren't in stock, there was no reason to accept my order. Will never order from here again.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

We ordered beef vindaloo,chicken tikka,halwa puri,chicken soup,samosas and some extras...pretty good in general,beef vindaloo was yummy&tasty,so as halwa&chick peas curry,except puris were made of brown flour that i was surprised of,chicken soup was crazy hot and this is coming from a person who eats pretty spicy, samosas were good but bit oily and chicken tikka was on dry side,prices are $$ for portions,can not comment on service as we ordered through uber eats and our first driver left due to delay,overall was good though.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank 566biaa
Reviewed 14 November 2020

We have tried many East Indian food restaurants and this one is by far the best we’ve ever had. We tried 5 different dishes (about three times more food than we needed, but now we have two meals of delicious leftovers!), and they were all amazing. Biryani, mesala, butter chicken, two different lentil dishes, garlic naan, and rice. We will be ordering again, and often!

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 13 November 2020 via mobile

I ordered butter chicken, butter naan and onion bhaji. The butter chicken did not resemble butter chicken at all. It was very dark and it had sliced almonds in it. Which I have never ever had in any butter chicken. The onion bhaji was soggy and thick and greasy. Even the naan looked like it was prepackaged. I tried this based on all the great reviews that this restaurant gets. That’s why I think it must’ve been an off day. But I’ve never in my life thrown out food, but this time I did.

Date of visit: November 2020