US$109
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$95
US$140
US$122
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$207
US$174
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$98
US$94
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$144
  • Fitness centre
US$175
US$161
US$132
Priceline
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Adam's Airport Inn(Ottawa)(Great Value!)
US$83
1,955 results
All reviewswasher and dryerfull kitchenrideau centrebyward marketgreat locationtwo bedroom suiteparliament hilllaundry roomhome away from homewithin walking distancelots of spaceparking garageliving areatwo blockspull out couchbit datedhotel room
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Les Suites is my go to hotel on business in central Ottawa. On this trip, I had a one bedroom business suite, which had a living / dining room plus an office, separate bedroom and in-suite laundry facilities. As usual, I enjoyed an excellent room, and has access to secure parking. This venue is close to everything one needs downtown.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Christopher,

It’s always wonderful to hear our guests refer to Les Suites as their “go to hotel”! Thank you for your awesome review and I look forward to providing you a warm welcome back on your next stay in downtown Ottawa!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Clean place and friendly staff. Many affordable eating and entertainment places close by. Only funny thing was being woken up by emergency alarms at four am in the winter cold only to learn that the alarm was for a neighboring hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Muyomibright,

Thank you for your 4/5 rating mentioning our friendly Team Members, cleanliness and awesome downtown location! I do sincerely apologize for the fire alarm during your stay. As you may not have been aware, and due to the fire code, our alarm system is tied to the building next door as we have a common walls. This alarm was due to someone smoking in their public parking lot stairwell which was relayed to us after the alarm was silenced. It would be a pleasure to host you again on your next stay in Ottawa!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We came to Ottawa for March break and Les Suites was the perfect hotel. My sister and my nephew came along with us, so we had three adults and three kids under 7. The two-bedroom suite with two bathrooms was exactly what we needed. The full kitchen and eating area were great and we were pleasantly surprised that it was so well-equipped: full-size fridge, microwave, oven, toaster, dishwasher, all the dishes and cutlery we needed. It was like being at home -- we were able to have breakfast, snacks, and a few dinners in our room. The kids all loved the pool, a great way to burn off the extra energy at the end of the day. The Presse Café in the lobby was also convenient (who doesn't need an afternoon latte to keep up with the kids?).
The location cannot be beat. We were able to walk to the Byward Market, many restaurants, and a grocery store. Not having to wrangle kids into their car seats every time you want to go somewhere is a huge plus!
The staff and housekeeping were very helpful and friendly. They were quick to respond to requests and accommodated to our schedule. We had a fuse burn out because we tried to run both hairdryers at the same time, but someone came up right away and got it fixed.
Definitely would stay here again! I would recommend Les Suites to anyone going on a family trip.

Room Tip: The parking garage is part of the hotel, so choose a higher floor to be farther away from the noise, if that's an issue for you.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear knitpurl123,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
We are elated to know that you and your family thoroughly enjoyed your Les Suites experience during March break!

We look forward to providing you with a warm 'welcome back' for your next visit to Ottawa.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

My husband and I were back for another lover's weekend and picked our favorite spot to be in Ottawa. We've always enjoyed this hotel for its location, suites, restaurants and walking-distance attractions.

I must say I had a couple of issues this time. The room we were assigned was a little stale and needed a good redo, as I thought the kitchen was quite in need of a good makeover, yes, I am nitpicking, because overall, this is a very fine hotel. I will definitely return. However, some things like lamps that don't work, televisions that once were there but aren't anymore, scuff marks on walls and closet doors, just to name a couple. The bathrobes are not furnished, as you may see in some of the pictures provided by guests/hotel staff. I had to ask for them at the desk. No problem, they were at my door within 30 minutes.

The man who greeted me at the counter when I checked in (husband was in the car, he actually joined me a while later) was not exactly rude, but by no means did not made me feel welcome. Maybe it just wasn't his day. But, the staff there is very courteous, friendly, and accommodating, especially when a fire alarm wakes you up on a Sunday morning at 4h30. No harm done, we laughed it off and safely returned to our suites.

I really am nitpicking because I love this hotel, and I plan on returning there this summer. But, if something needs to be said, this is the place.

I recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone!

Room Tip: Ask for something on a higher floor, for the spectacular view!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
BestSuites, General Manager at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Aimerlesoleil,

I’m so pleased to hear that you and your husband had a wonderful weekend with us and will continue to recommend the hotel! Our location is fantastic for our guests who just want to walk to the majority of attractions, entertainment, restaurants and great shopping. We definitely appreciate your “nitpicking” as our goal is always to exceed guest expectations and provide memorable experiences. I would greatly appreciate a call from you so that I can identify the suite you stayed in. I can be reached at 613-232-2000. I do sincerely apologize for the fire alarm during your stay. As you may not have been aware, and due to the fire code, our alarm system is tied to the building next door as we have a common walls. The alarm did emanate from this building and once the fire department investigated and gave the “all clear”, the alarm was silenced. It would be a pleasure to host you and your husband again and I look forward to speaking with you!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We had an amazing experience, all hotel staff were lovely, really nice and very helpful! The room was spotless, we had an amazing space. They even called up to our room after we got settled in to check on everything, we thought that was a really nice touch. Overall, we would definitely book here again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Danika,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our Team Members! As General Manager, I’m so proud to lead this Team of hospitality professionals who truly go out of their way to ensure all of our guests have an excellent experience. I look forward to hosting you again on your next stay in our fantastic downtown location!