Welcome to my home!
This studio unit comes with everything you need. The kitchen is fully stocked for cooking.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
Welcome to my home!
This studio unit comes with everything you need.
The kitchen is fully stocked for cooking.
The building's exterior.
The Queen bed is extremely comfortable.
Laptop-friendly workspace.
The dining countertop comfortably seats two.
The countertop is set for your arrival.
I provide complimentary coffee.
The bathroom is bright and modern.
There's a sofa bed next to the Queen bed.
The building's entrance.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ahmed H
Ottawa, Canada
“Terrible”
Reviewed 12 May 2021 for a stay in May 2021

Booked this place via booking.com and after providing them with verification ID I did not get an access code immediately, after not receiving the access code I tried to contact them without any success, I then contacted book.com and they could not reach them either, after i had left the location more than one hour and twenty minutes later they sent an access code via email, I contacted them and booking.com contacted them to asked full refund since i could not get in and they refused, Also they want to charge me a cleaning fee of $75 dollars for a place i did not stay even though when i booked with booking.com it did not clearly state that there's hidden fee such as cleaning fee of $75 dollars, Avoid this place at all cost.

Date of stay: May 2021
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.