“Best Burgers in Ottawa”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2013

First off, I went to the Somerset location. A nice rustic old "home" converted to a restaurant. A good selection of burgers. I tried the Peanut & Bacon Burger. It was absolutely FABULOUS ! The peanut butter served more as an accent and didn't "overpower" the overall tastiness of this well-served burger.
We sat out on the veranda overlooking the pleasant and quiet streetscape. I chose the Somersby Cider as an accompanying beverage, and it was THE perfect choice. I'll be back ! A very cheerful waiting staff !

1  Thank gsutraveller

Reviewed 12 June 2013

The worst burger I've ever eaten. I think my shoe would have been more enjoyable. If you want to eat a really awful, expensive burger - this is the place to go. The service is so slow and my server was extremely rude and impolite. BEWARE!

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Went late one dinner hour after getting home from a trip. Burgers are very tasty...better than the works burgers, although wish they had turkey. Wold like a few other topping flavours just for variety. Buns are huge but flavorful, fries are tasty. We were the only table so we had the chance to chat with the very friendly server. The have a great beer list and a not bad
It's of wine by the glass ( have this over the works by a mile). Hoe they stick around, but Manotick is hard on most restaurants.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We stopped in on a Sunday afternoon; the place was almost empty. The waitress was friendly and she combined some selections in a way that saved us money (nice). However, the kitchen was slow and that took some of the gleam off. The food was fine; substantial comfort food, much better than fast food burgers. The restaurant vibe was clean, cheerful and down to earth. We'd return. Do not expect anything epicurean; this place is simply solid food nicely served.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

It was snowing, we were hungry and had no idea where to go to eat. We stopped in a neighborhood bar and struck up a conversation with some friendly folks who recommended BOM which was on the same block. It is in an old brick house, nicely renovated. It was warm and friendly and we found the burger selections unique. Of course there were tons of frites included on the plate.