“Props!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Burgers on main is an awesome little restaurant in Manotick. They have great burgers and dogs with lots of different variations. Its a tad pricey, but the food is well worth it. I ordered something that was not on the menu and they made it for me!! How great is that? When you go, ask for honey garlic on your burger.

1  Thank flyers76

Reviewed 29 July 2013

So the lady and I have been going to BOM for the past year almost like a treat when we want to get away and BOM is the place to go. Great food, amazing service and free popcorn? Come on, best freebie out there. The food comes out fast, hot and each time is a unique experience because of the variety of burger toppings.

We venture to the BOM on Somerset but sadly it's closed to make amazing renovations, but we always get the same server and she has never failed to have us leave with a smile and full stomach on a great price. Top Rated in my books for sure!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

First off, I went to the Somerset location. A nice rustic old "home" converted to a restaurant. A good selection of burgers. I tried the Peanut & Bacon Burger. It was absolutely FABULOUS ! The peanut butter served more as an accent and didn't "overpower" the overall tastiness of this well-served burger.
We sat out on the veranda overlooking the pleasant and quiet streetscape. I chose the Somersby Cider as an accompanying beverage, and it was THE perfect choice. I'll be back ! A very cheerful waiting staff !

1  Thank gsutraveller
Reviewed 12 June 2013

The worst burger I've ever eaten. I think my shoe would have been more enjoyable. If you want to eat a really awful, expensive burger - this is the place to go. The service is so slow and my server was extremely rude and impolite. BEWARE!

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Went late one dinner hour after getting home from a trip. Burgers are very tasty...better than the works burgers, although wish they had turkey. Wold like a few other topping flavours just for variety. Buns are huge but flavorful, fries are tasty. We were the only table so we had the chance to chat with the very friendly server. The have a great beer list and a not bad
It's of wine by the glass ( have this over the works by a mile). Hoe they stick around, but Manotick is hard on most restaurants.