US$172
Beacon Hill Motel(Ottawa)
US$66
US$63
Hotels.com
Adam's Airport Inn(Ottawa)(Great Value!)
US$83
Angela's Bed & Breakfast Ottawa(Ottawa)(Great Value!)
US$91
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgold roomturquoise roomother guestsevery morningminute walkgourmet breakfastbyward marketa lovely place to staywithin easy walking distancelovely homecanadian war museumcomfortable bedsperfect locationenjoyed our staydowntown ottawaguest roomsstayed nights
Reviewed 30 November 2016

I actually read the reviews on the Century House Bed and Breakfast on Trip Advisor, and we decided to give it a try. We just spent the last two evenings, and we weren't disappointed at all, it is a fantastic spot. You can park your car and just walk everywhere for it is very central to everything you want to see and do in Ottawa. The Market area was a nice walk as was the Parliament buildings where we did a tour which we found a great use of our time, very interesting. The best part is the hospitality of Vittorio in a nice quiet way, his very clean establishment and the great breakfast that he provided both days, so well done and delicious you couldn't ask for more, the next time we go to Ottawa, it is on our list to stay here. We both wish you lots of clients for your B&B for it is just great! Thanks again for your hospitality and recommendations. K & C

Room Tip: I'm sure all the rooms are nice - they are small comfortable and clean!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank MapleCruisers
Reviewed 17 November 2016

This is a classy superb B&B and I recommend it highly to anyone staying in Ottawa.
Vittorio made me feel most welcome and was I able to talk and hear how it all came about. He is a wonderful cook and put on a magnificent breakfast for his guests. There was a selection of teas and freshly made biscuits available throughout the day. I had the pleasure of talking with his proud mother of his achievement.
You couldn't find a cleaner place in all of Ottawa and the bathroom just sparkled.
I walked in all directions seeing much of Ottawa and doing a couple of bus tours.
Don't miss this B&B on your next visit there is NO place better.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank SandrafromAshmore
Reviewed 31 October 2016

I stayed at The Century House Bed and Breakfast in Ottawa for a conference that was being held at the Shaw Centre. The B&B was in an excellent location near the conference center, mall (Rideau Center) and Byward Market. I could walk to the conference in about 10 minutes and the neighborhood felt very safe and vibrant with all the shops and restaurants.
I stayed in the Burgundy Room, which was very clean and comfortable. I appreciated that each room has an ensuite bathroom and my room was cleaned each day (bed arranged, garbage taken out, etc). The wifi worked well and there were great cable options.
It was really nice to interact with Vittorio during my stay, he is very friendly and easy-going. He very nicely accommodated my changing breakfast times and he was reachable by phone and texting throughout the stay. The breakfast he prepared was delicious! It was a really nice experience to have such a nice breakfast in the beautiful dining room. I would love to stay there again next time I stay in Ottawa.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Holly T
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We surely do appreciate Trip Advisor and the many travelers who share their experiences! Without your site, we may never have found the Century House Bed and Breakfast. That would have been a real shame!!

As so many other reviewers have noted, the Century House is perfect in every way (except for the understandably small bathrooms!). No complaints from us in that regard, but some may find that a problem. But our host Vitttorio was totally accommodating in every way and served lovely breakfasts. Everything is immaculate in the B and B, and there couldn't be a better location for seeing downtown Ottawa. Amazingly, Stewart Street is very quiet and lovely; but turn the corner, and you are headed to Rideau Avenue that leads directly to the Byward Market, the Rideau Canal and the Parliament Buildings. (We knew that the location looked perfect, but little did we realize how perfect it is!)

On our final day in Ottawa, Vittorio said that we were more than welcome to leave our car in the driveway after we had checked out so that we could go back to the market for some last minute purchases. During our stay, we never had to drive to find a new parking spot! What could be better!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BijouBuffalo
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful four days in Ottawa thanks largely to our very comfortable accommodations at Century House. We walked everywhere as the location is very central (20 mins to the Parliament Buildings). The room was spotless and Vittorio's breakfasts were amazing!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple