“W&W now Edit”
Review of Woolf and Wilde

Woolf and Wilde
Ranked #11 of 46 Restaurants in Paris
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Midpoint dinner meeting point for family in Burlington & London. Ben was our server & made some great recommendations! Enjoyed our meals immensely followed by a tour of newly refreshed rooms. Visit, you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

The owner has a relative that has Celiac. What more do I need to say. Great food. A bit pricy but safe, so I don't care. Staff was wonderful. Clean dining room. I would recommend.

1  Thank casnco
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Came over the Christmas holiday for lunch. We ordered a variety of meals and shared a bottle of wine. The tourtiere was delicious, although serving it on fresh arugula was a bad idea as the leaves all wilted. The pasta dishes looked excellent. Prices were a bit high, but acceptable given the quality and flavour. I would say that the cheesecake dessert was not great value, as the servings were truly tiny. The sticky toffee pudding was delicious and was better value for sure. Service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

First time at this restaurant, won't be our last! Split a Caesar, excellent. Served with bacon wrapped bacon and deep fried panko encrusted provolone, perfect dressing. Beef short ribs and coffee - brined pork tenderloin, both very well done with veg and starch. Warm toffee cake and flourless chocolate cake, both very nice.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

For the first time my wife and I went to Paris, Ontario, what a great town. We went to the Arlington hotel and had lunch at the Woolf and Wilde on the main floor. We started with a glass of pino, excellent. Then had bacon wrapped bacon that came with a grainy mustard sauce. Fantastic. Next was the grilled vegetable wrap with truffle flies, fantastic. I had the tourtière with fries, it was unlike and tourtière I have had before as it was wrapped in a very light pastry, see the picture. It was fantastic Our waiter was Ricky, he was fantastic too