US$102
US$85
US$122
US$102
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$97
US$94
US$86
US$84
Sleep Inn(Sault Ste. Marie)(Great Value!)
US$80
Hotels.com
US$87
All reviewsacross the streetfront deskhi expressstation mallwalk in showerthe breakfast areabay streetagawa canyon tour traindowntown locationlocation is greatwould stay here againking roomparking lotyogurthot tubone night staybed was very comfortable
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Haven't stayed in a Holiday Inn in quite a while. I was very pleased with the modern look of the rooms. We had a king size bed and it was very comfortable. Room was spacious and had a fridge and microwave. This hotel is close to the train station and is in walking distance to some nice restaurants. Breakfast was enjoyable and there was plenty of room to sit down and have breakfast. Would stay here again when we return.

Room Tip: Stayed on the main floor. It has wheelchair access if you require
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here while visiting the Agawa Canyon Train Tour. Hotel was in good condition, comfortable beds and accommodations. Helpful staff. Highly recommend. Many train tour visitors stayed here. Close to everything!

Stayed: September 2017
Michelle C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express - Sault Ste. Marie, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Good Day Donna S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful 4/5 star review!

I am so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy everything with your stay! I can only hope that if your in the area again that you will consider stay with us again!

Thank you!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Had great experience with this hotel. Near to Agwa Canyon Train , Plane Museum and near to water front on walkable distance. Reasonable breakfast choice, dinning hall staff is not caring not customer oriented. Good size indoor pool with hot tub. Relaxing Hotel. Walking distance to mall and restaurants. Don't get Agwa Canyon pacakage with hotel it is expensive.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Michelle C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express - Sault Ste. Marie, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Hello Ak2775,

Thank you so much for your recent stay as well as taking the time to write this wonderful 4/5 star review!

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and were able to take advantage of our fantastic downtown location. As well that you were able to enjoy the amenities of our newly renovated pool, sauna, hot tub! I am sorry to hear that your experience with the breakfast staff was not up to par. I have passed your comments onto management and we will do our best to correct the situation.

I can only hope that if your in the area that you would consider staying with us again!

Have a great day

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We stayed here on a package with the Agawa Canyon Train trip. Unfortunately there are more rooms than parking spaces for people that stay here. They have a notice on the door entrance for additional parking, just contact the hotel desk.
The king size room was very spacious and modern. There was a small microwave, refrigerator and a Keurig coffee maker. The only negative was the bathroom. The door could not be fully opened, it hit the front of the toilet. Other than that, we were very pleased with the accommodations.
The breakfast area was very large, served coffee all day long. It had all the normal breakfast items including the delicious cinnamon rolls!
Would have no problems staying here again, but I would look into the others for any additional options.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello mkh57,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this good 3/5 star review!

I appreciate your feedback and we do our best to accommodate all guest requests and needs. I do hope that you would consider staying with us again in the near future!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We are driving West from the east. I called this hotel to book directly the day of after seeing a lot of availability online. The man that answered the phone immediately told me no when I requested to book two rooms for the evening. Funny if I wanted to I could book through one of the many discount sites for a stay for the same night. However even with the decent reviews I won't even bother

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Michelle C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express - Sault Ste. Marie, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Good day Princessesmommy,

I am sorry to hear that you were not able to book a room with us! It is highly possible that the front desk just sold the last available rooms at the desk and online had not had the chance to update us being sold out. I do hope that if your in the area again that you will consider to stay with us again! My only suggestion as this is our busy season would be to book a few days in advance as we have been selling out nightly.