“Best Doughnuts You've Ever Had!”

Beechwood Doughnuts
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

If you're in St. Catharines' you have to grab a coffee and doughnut at Beechwood! The Prime Minister himself stops in when he's here or travelling trough! I am not a vegan and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Date of Visit: Saturday October 7, 2017 (new Location on St Paul St)

Every Year, we take a road trip to celebrate a birthday late Sept/early October, and the first stop we make is to a local 'gourmet' donut shop to start the trip.
This year we picked Niagara, and our first stop was BeechWood Donuts.

There is a long line up -which is a sign of quality, but also it moves very fast - they have a lot of staff.
Do NOT let a line up keep you from getting these amazing donuts. The line up is worth it.
We ordered a nice variety dozen - pumpkin, rocky road, salted caramel, coconut, apple fritter, cookie dough, and Birthday Cake.

Each don't was amazing - but there were a couple I need to make special mention of, as they stand out above the crowd.
1) Apple Fritter. - forget everything you know about apple Fritters. These are the most amazing apple fritter you will ever have. Real Apples and super fresh dough. (not your parent's coffee shop fritter, thats for sure)
2) Birthday Cake: This is the most PERFECT doughnut I have ever had. The Dough - as is the case with every doughnut - is soft and delightful. This is stuffed with delicious birthday cake icing, and sprinkles, the topping is birthday cake crumble. I cannot tell you enough, how amazing this was.

The staff at Beechwood are all very friendly - even though they are super busy, and running around filling orders, making doughnuts, and just being super busy.

suggestion for Beechwood:
- As the line up is so long, perhaps moving a display case & list of offered doughnuts closer to the door, or along the line, so people can make choices before they get to the cash. This might help the line move Faster.

Thank you for loving what you do - creating spectacular doughnuts.
Keep up the good work - we will be back (often).

1  Thank RogueTrippers
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

You cannot complain about perfect doughnuts. If they're perfect, which they always are, pay what they're worth. Wait in line if you have to. I do. And am never disappointed.

1  Thank Nina S
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Best donuts around - hands down. The fact that they are vegan puts this place over the top. The daily selection is amazing. I am able to grab a variety and know that they will all be delicious. My favourite is the birthday cake or the glazed. The ice cream is very good as well!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2017

These are the best doughnuts ever. I decided they were the most delicious I've ever had and then found out theyre 100% vegan which is even cooler!
When the family visits we pick up a box and they're a huge hit.

Coconut cream is the best! Also any fritter that has berries, triple berry was really good and also the lemon blackberry. They melt in your mouth!

Date of visit: August 2017