“Fresh and fruity!”
Review of The Pulp

The Pulp
Ranked #45 of 142 Restaurants in Stratford
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Description: Power through your day! Get the energy you need with cold pressed juice, smoothies and clean eating items, made with local ingredients whenever possible.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great little cafe downtown. Often go for lunch at work. Great fresh smoothies, healthy meals (rice or quinoa bowls and salads), and the best coffee. We'll with a visit! Staff are always friendly and smiling. Sit in or take out options.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

It was fresh, quick and delicious. The customer service was fantastic and I enjoyed my experience. I would highly recommend The Pulp.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

This is one of my new favourite places to eat in Stratford! They have a small but mighty menu filled with rice bowls, smoothies and lots of other treats. This restaurant is a vegan/vegetarians dream as they even offer a vegan protein supplement option! The service is a bit slow so don’t go in if you are in a rush! I have often waited 15 minutes just to have a smoothie made, but I imagine the service will get faster the more familiar the staff becomes with the menu! All in all a wonderful find in Stratford!

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

My favourite spot for lunch! The California bowl & the Creamsicle smoothie are my favourites. Really friendly service:)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I both had a fresh bowl and we split a pressed juice. The food was fresh, tasty and colourful. The service was very friendly!