“3 Course Lunch”

Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #4 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Stratford
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We do not have Tim Hortons (a Canadian chain) in AZ but when in WNY and Canada for a week, we managed to visit three! We purchased lunch at this one in busy Stratford, ON & had a picnic in a beautiful nearby park. I had chicken salad on a croissant with an upgrade to a salad. My husband had a sub with a salad. Combos also come with a beverage and we chose bottled water. And, of course, we could not pass up dessert, so we each had a delicious donut and muffin for a 3 course lunch!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Staff was extra nice, warm and welcoming! Definitely made my morning and to how charming my Startford visit has been!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

this is one of our stops in Stratford where we hit a busy time for a cup of coffee--about 3:30 pm. the parking lot was full and we needed a handicap parking spot which an able-bodied driver took this open space labelled for handicap drivers.as no sign on this vehicle indicated a special designation.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

my one grandson is 2 1/2 and if you ask him what you want to do with gramma he replies go for coffee and bagel the staff is great and know him he gets water in a coffee cup and thinks he is having coffee with gramma I think this would be a cute commercial

1  Thank jane150858
Reviewed 12 November 2016

I need my coffee. So I do rely on the try and true that Tim Hortons delivers. Tim Hortons is a name brand, and they get alot of their business due to their "name", however, they are just an average establishment.