See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Was put in non smoking room which had burn marks in the bathroom and smelled of smoke. No hair dryer available and carpets were filthy. Linens were clean but the overall atmosphere and condition of the room had me feeling like I was in a slum. Only stayed here as all other hotels were full. Would not recommend this at all.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 1hiker
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We had driven from Kenora and were tired. The room we stayed in ws large and comefortable with 2 queen beds. After eating and relaxing for a while we visited the 'hot tub' in the pool area which was unfortunately much cooler than we are used to. The hotel was quiet an the beds comefortable. Staff was courteous and friendly. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Spent the July long weekend here. Was shocked by the response I got after sending them pictures of the bites. So I have no confirmation but would never recommend this hotel to anyone.

After this I asked for the report (see email below) and was told in no uncertain terms that for confidential information reasons that it would not be provided to me at that perhaps I had been bitten by something else. So I said, I just have to take your word for it. Was told that was all they would provide. Spoke with the general manager and she said sorry you feel this way. Got a $50 refund on a $270 bill and had to put all my stuff in quarantine. Hope no else has to endure this. Please see below.

Hi Shelli

I did receive the pictures and we did have the room checked by management as
well as a professional company.
You will be pleased to hear we did not find any indication of bed bugs in
the room. I want you to know that we do value our customer feedback and I
can assure you we take situations like this very seriously. As a precaution
we have still chosen to not rent and treat the room regardless of the
findings.

We have also given a small refund on the credit card used to pay for the
room. I hope that this information brings you some comfort, also I hope that
this does not reflect poorly on our establishment in your mind. If you have
any more questions or concerns please to not hesitate to call me.

Kindest regards,
Justin

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank shellbrin
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed this hotel for one quick sleep and some very relaxing pool time before another long drive back to southern Ontario. After driving across the country on a budget it is very nice to find ourselves back here again for a second time. Tomorrow morning the pool area will relax our bodies and minds just enough to drive another long stretch to visit our friends 7/8hrs south. Oh ya the night staff is quite the joker ;) super nice lady!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Landmark Inn on June 18, 2017. Arrived around 1am as I just needed a place to sleep. Well, I don't think I ever seen a hotel quite like this one but getting in that late, beggers can't be choosers. The rooms were large and that's about the most positive thing I can say. There was no air conditioning as it's supposedly centrally controlled. Perhaps it wasn't working on that night as the room was warm. Took a shower that night and it looked like a 10 year old applied the caulking around the tub, it was that bad plus the mold spots didn't help either. One other thing I did notice was the pool area which looked decent.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business