All reviews grocery store parking lot full kitchen front desk sized fridge an extended stay marriott hotel canadian superstore pool and hot tub free breakfast great shower nice hotel rooms are great comfy bed free weights yogurt long drive
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

A modern hotel and good for what it is meant to provide. Easy access to the major highways and from the airport. There are local restaurants a short drive away. Service was very good and professional. Overall a good experience.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Greg H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Thunder Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Thanks Dean, we appreciate your comments and the time taken to review us. Your score of 3/5 suggests we have some room for improvement. Any suggestions? Again thanks for staying with us and for your kind review.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

This Marriot property really does a nice job of it. Check in was efficient and friendly, also fast. Room is spacious and clean, well laid out with lots of room to do work. A real bonus is the well equipped kitchenette allowing you to prepare your own dishes if you wish. Full sized fridge as well. Bathroom is not spacious but certainly efficient. Shower - you can control temperature but not the water flow - if you are used to a strong flow you might be disappointed but there is certainly enough and is better for water conservation anyway. Very happy with our stay here.

Room Tip: There are no bad ones I'm aware of.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Nice and comfortable hotel. My special thanks to Hope (Front Desk). She is amazing and really nice person. She not only helped us with easy access room close to elevator rather heleped us with early breakfast at 6 am. Much apperciated. Thank you!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Great place.. Everyone is very nice.. Only disappointing experience, I left in the room my headband.. Not expensive, but something dear to my heart... I called the next day, left the message, in the housekeeping dept. letting them know
And asking to call me back, nobody did..
Staying there again the night before last find out, that there was nothing return... Either houseperson throw away or took it... Not very professional... Very disappointed!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I made my reservation online thru the Marriott app...& there wasn't a king room available so i called the hotel~bam! My room type was Changed just like that. Checkin was fine & the rooms are great! I didn't partake in the breakfast but it was busy. See you next time!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business