All reviews front desk regional hospital medical reasons medical rate yogurt tim hortons lakehead university continental breakfast within walking distance the breakfast area boiled eggs king suite stay there again room was clean excellent stay one night stay road trip
Reviewed 11 August 2018

The room was very nice and comfortable. The room was also very clean. The bed was very nice and comfortable and lots of pillows. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Jason S, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Thunder Bay North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let people know about your recent stay at Days Inn North. I am happy to read that you found the Hotel to be comfortable and clean. Our Team takes pride in their work and in our building and I am glad that you got to experience that during your time with us. We hope to see you again some time soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

I would highly recommend this place. We were happy with all that was offered including hot breakfast. All the staff was friendly and helpful. Person who helped so much was Jason. He even help with our next night booking in Kenora Ont.
We liked it so much that we stayed there on our way back. We called it in advance to make sure we got a room. Thank you again Jason.
Cheers, Roger

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Jason S, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Thunder Bay North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stays at Days Inn North. It was our pleasure to welcome you to the Hotel on two different occasions and I am so happy that my recommendations worked out for you in Kenora as well. I hope that we will have the opportunity to see you again some time soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Very clean and spacious room. We got a queen suite with pullout sofa for our son. It was on the first floor near the lobby. The room was quiet, the bed was extra comfortable and it was conveniently located. Breakfast was your average continental hotel breakfast, no complaints.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Tracy K, General Manager at Days Inn Thunder Bay North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience after staying with us. It is always encouraging to hear about wonderful stays, I will be sure to pass on your positive comments to my team.

Sincerely
Tracy Kennedy

Reviewed 31 July 2018

A great place to stay, clean, friendly, comfortable, great breakfast too. My husband had a problem and the front desk people were very helpful. The beds are very comfortable. We loved that there was coffee available all the time and the breakfast was super.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 July 2018

This is a nice hotel with clean & comfortable rooms that have a refrigerator & a microwave. The wi-fi was fast & the breakfast was better than expected. It was a quite & relaxing stay. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Jason S, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Thunder Bay North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Days Inn North in Thunder Bay. I am pleased that you found your stay to be clean, comfortable and relaxing. I hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again some time soon.