“Food and Drinks”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Our most recent visit to Madhouse was a great experience! We were excited to try some new menu items! We had the Buffalo Cauliflower which we were able to choose from mild, medium or hot! We choose medium! We also ordered the Poutine with Mushroom Garlic Gravy!!! It was so so good! I loved that it was Sangria Saturday so my citrus Sangria was very refreshing! Overall amazing service and great time!!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I come here quite often for lunch. The food is great, and I absolutely love the Falafel Wrap. The atmosphere brings a bit of a European Pub feel to it, which is nice.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Keep coming back for lunch or dinner. The food is consistent. Good beer selection. Good service. Same old decor since forever - but who cares. It`s good!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Wanted a good salad while visiting Thunder Bay and a friend recommended the Steak and Goat Cheese salad at Madhouse. It did not disappoint. I love how they grill some of the veggies before they put them on the salad. I also wanted to try a local dark beer; they had a Sleeping Giant brewery dark on tap...it was called Skull something and it was delicious...similar to Dark Matter that Hoyne offers on the west coast. The restaurant isn't fancy but the food, beer and service were excellent.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Still the same which is great... don't try to fix what works one of my favourites, wish I could go more often...