“Best persian restaurant ”
Review of North Restaurant

North Restaurant
Ranked #2,780 of 9,450 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Persian
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: North York
Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

this restaurant made me one of the memorable night of my life. it was my birth day on Saturday night last week and I invited my whole family, we became like 25 people, we've served well, food was awesome and live music killed the night. the atmosphere is perfect with Persian style design u will experience an brilliant tradition Persian night. I firmly recommended to visit this restaurant at least once , u will see what I really experienced.

1  Thank Amirhossein B

Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

We had good time in this restaurant good food good atmosphere we won't forget !and we will have food again there and will try different food from Their menu it was awesome and showing deep culture of north of Persian country

1  Thank Bahareh M
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Awful experience , they treat people so badly as if they offer you the food for free. very rude hosts , law quality of food , I never recommend it to anyone

Reviewed 8 December 2015

we was going there 2 weeks ago with my business friends. they have a very very rude host. she was very angry and she did talk to us very bad. she told us u have to sit to my chiose table. we dont like our table but she told us every table is reserve. it was so funny after 1 hours every table was empty and nobody coming for reserve. . its very bad for this resturant. she was not host, she dosnt know any about english language.

2  Thank soodabeh s
Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

We enjoy coming to this beautiful place great service reasonable prices I would always come back love it my kids love it the have good appetizer love their sheesh kabob and white rice we always miss this food.