Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
First but NOT last.

Had my first treatment at The Spa at The Hazelton and it wont be my last. From initial contact I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
haroldcM4637ZF
An unforgettable experience!!

Reviewed 17 February 2020
mj4y2020xo
Toronto, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Toronto
from US$77.56
from US$74.61
from US$19.71
from US$19.89
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2020

I spent the day at the Hazelton Spa for my birthday and it was an experience to remember! The staff was so friendly they welcomed us with Champaign and chocolate covered strawberries. Ray and Sieda were so accommodating and made sure all our needs were met. Ray especially went above and beyond and made me feel so special I couldn’t have asked for a better birthday celebration. I was very relaxed and comfortable from beginning to end. I will definitely return to this beautiful spa in the near future, I highly recommend it!

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 4 January 2020

What a great experience. Warmly welcomed by Sadia at the reception, and a fabulous one hour facial by Gordana. Gordana took a look at my skin and customized the treatment to fit. It was relaxing, quiet, great customer experience and would highly recommend! I look forward to going back for another facial before my wedding!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 27 November 2019

After a stressful day at work on a cold November day - this is the place to visit! It was just amazing to step aside from my hectic life to relax and be pampered. The staff was welcoming and professional . Massage therapist was attentive, caring and knowledgeable. The facility is luxurious and clean. Simply the best spa in the city. Will definitely be back.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 4 November 2019

I had a wonderful experience at the spa at the hazelton which I was referred to by Sadia. I took my husband for his birthday and we both had a swedish massage. It was extremely relaxing. Sherina took really good care of us and my husband received a cute surprise with birthday treats planned by Sadia. Raymond does an excellent job of maintaining the spa.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 7 October 2019

I've been going to the Hazelton Hotel Spa for many services for a few years. I followed my esthetician Gordana there when the spa she was working in closed for 2 years of renovations. The Hazelton Hotel Spa is the perfect size, not too big- it's very clean, comfortable, quiet and the staff is fabulous, professional and discreet. The hotel itself is a beautiful five star property and many high profile people stay there. A special shout out to my favourite receptionist at the spa- Kimberley. I've been to several other high end spas in Toronto over the years and while they are also beautiful and very good, I found them to be to big and the service is not as personal.

Date of experience: October 2019