US$186
US$140
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$219
US$204
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

US$162
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

US$156
US$160
US$143
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

US$195
US$163
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$176
US$127
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

1,674 results
All reviewspeter streetentertainment districtcn towergreat locationrogers centrevalet parkingwalking distancesecond cityking stfront desk staffminute walkpool and hot tubtoronto downtownblue jaysclean hotelmajor attractionsqueen street
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

The hotel was very clean and well maintained. The halls were very warm, but other than that i have nothing but positive feedback. The location was great for walking to places for dinner and shopping as there were tons of options nearby for both.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Dee B
Patrik W, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2015

Dear Dee B

I was so pleased that you enjoyed your last stay with us and that you took the time to share your experience. I have forwarded you comments regarding the temperature of the hallways to our Engineering department.

Thank you again for you time and that you had such an enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Extremely friendly and knowledgeable staff who remember you from your last visit. The rooms are clean and public areas are well maintained. Rooms are good size and everything appears to be quite new. I als found the beds to be very comfortable (mattresses, pillows, linens are very high quality). In-room amenities, including the mini fridge and good sized desk are great for the business traveler.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Julie Ann M

I was so pleased to see that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us and that you found the staff so friendly and knowledgeable. I am also very happy to pass on your positive comments about the hotel maintenance and the quality of linens to our Engineering and Housekeeping teams.

We are certainly looking forward to you next visit to Toronto and to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

was very nice would stay againe.... Staff very friendly and helpful... pool and hot tub clean and nice. rooms were very clean..... food was great had a great time..... would recomend this hotle to friends and fmaily..... Excellent experiance.....

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Christine D

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your most recent experience while with us. I was also pleased to see that you choose to have us be your first TripAdvisor review.

Thank you again for you time and I do hope that you choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Toronto.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at the Hilton for the most part...... The property was maintained very well & was in a great location. But unfortunately the friendliness of the staff was lack luster. Upon checking in I was greeted by a gentleman who was not very friendly. I have worked in the hotel business for the last 5 years so I understand the way things should work. I was told that this weekend would be busy due to the festivals, so I completely understood the wait to check and the lines. But this guest service agent went over NOTHING with me. I had no idea there was a pool or a restaurant that offered room service or anything else about the hotel. He just asked for my ID and CC and sent me on my way. As well quickly explained to me my room location. The person who checks you in sets the tone for your stay and I was off to a bad start. The biggest problem for me was the security this property is located next to a very noisy night club. And my room was directly And I'm assuming it might cause I problem for security. But there was a gentleman who was extremely rude. No smile no have a nice day. He couldn't even take the time out to remember my face, so everytime I walked back in he would look at me funny and demand I show proof I stayed there. Even though I had been coming in multiple times because of the heat and the extreme wait times for valet.But there was very nice gentleman named Sebastian who could see my obvious annoyance and took the time out to speak and remember who I was. As well upon checking in noticed the sign at the valet stand that it took anywhere from 15-20 minutes to get my car. But Friday and Saturday night it took almost 30 mins to retrieve my car. Even after calling 15 mins prior to coming down to the lobby. Also I noticed that there was only one valet person during the night and the valet entrance was a complete mess. Considering this is such a busy weekend for the whole city of Toronto you would think they would be a tad bit more prepared for the influx of guests. The valet staff was very courteous and accommodating but the wait was unacceptable. All in all the property was in a great location and was well kept. But the staffing problem just really but a damper on my trip.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the street or the CN tower because there is a night club right underneath
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Patrik W, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2015

Dear CMerieW

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the matter further with you at a time that would be convenient for you.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Great hotel for events at the Rogers Centre and anything else downtown. The front desk was helpful in making recommendations for places to eat etc and very willing to store luggage before checking in and after checking out.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank SHYLOCK1

Dear SHYLOCK1

I am glad that you enjoy our location for the Jays with only a few minutes walk to the Rogers center I certainly agree the location is very convenient for game days. Thank you for sharing your comments on the positive interaction you had with dinner recommendations.

We are certainly looking forward to having you with us on the next Jays game you are attending.