“Epic Runner”

Omescape Scarborough
Ranked #20 of 155 Fun & Games in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Omescape Canada is one of the largest escape game company in Canada. Part of a global franchise, Omescape offers 60 minutes of the most advanced escape game experience in 2 convenient locations, combining dazzling details with high-tech engineering. In addition to the fun game experience, folks can sit back and enjoy over a hundred board games in house while tasting our fine selection of bubble-teas and frozen yogurt at our Markham location, or attempt Epic Runner, something entirely different and sporty over at the Scarborough location! Whether you are active or passive, Omescape Entertainment has something for everyone!
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Lots of fun with a big group. Intense cardio and physical. Will recommended if you are up for physical fun.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

On the whole, we thoroughly enjoyed this room. We have done many rooms and were a team of 4 doing this 4/5 difficulty room; we made it to the very last puzzle and had it solved but it was a tiny bit of a stretch and a bit unfair. There was also a colour issue earlier which was unfair and required us to burn a clue for no reason (host stated it has been an issue with other teams...why not fix the thing if multiple people have had issues with it?). I don't want to reveal too much about those but these are small issues in an otherwise amazing room.

The theme was excellent, the props were all high quality and made sense in the scene, the puzzles were fun and varied.

Oh, one more thing, we were booked to a late one and when we got there we were informed the group before us was 30 minutes late so we'd be pushed way back. This is pretty unacceptable, I'm not sure what the right way to deal with this is as a business where promptness is required, but it sure sucked to be that team that had to wait because someone else couldn't show up on time. We weren't offered another room as an alternative or any discount, etc, just a sorry. I hope that's a rare event as the rest of this place is excellent and I think it's 5/5 stars.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

My group did the Epic Runner, the facility was clean, filled with interesting obstacles and the maze was well organized. The staff ensured we were safe and having fun at all times. They were so helpful and made the experience the best ever, they helped take our picture and the games were high in fun and interesting. The ninety minutes were amazing and flew by! I would recommend this for a team building exercise or a fun night with friends. WILL BE GOING BACK!!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We come here annually with my cousins (10 of us). It's amazing and I would highly recommend it for parties and reunions!

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Omescape never failed us.
After visiting their Markham store, we continued our adventure to their 2nd store in Scarborough.

Virus Outbreak - absolutely amazing and there're several Surprise~~ moments in this game. Besides, they use real water! The ending is my favorite part and my heart beats so fast.

Red Admiral - Within the 10+ games we played in Toronto, we laugh the most in this game. I don't want to spoil anything but there's some SUPER COOL parts in this game that you don't want to miss. A thrilling, immersive, fun escape game! Definitely my favorite one in Toronto!

Epic Runner - Not an escape game but so eager to try it, unfortunate we only have 5 people. It's a brilliant idea and I can definitely see how our group will enjoy it. I will try my best to find enough players to play.

1  Thank Sishuang Z