3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official Website
PricelineUS$399
eDreamsUS$399
Hotels.comUS$398
Trip.comUS$401
All reviews rooftop restaurant stella suite black marble front desk heated floors boutique style lobby bar boutique hotel loved our stay awesome hotel highly recommend this hotel pleasure of staying fantastic stay bars and restaurants this past weekend turn down service business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2021

Good Morning Ale and Jenna:
Thank you for your assistance in making Ms. Leach and Eric’s stay so memorable. Please thank the Chef for taking the time to accommodate us on such short notice. The singer we hired also did a great performance and along with the Birthday song sang two Rush tunes - my son’s favorites. The balcony location off their suite was perfect. My wife and I look forward to staying at the Bisha in the fall hopefully this year.
I’ll look forward to receiving the link in order to complete payment for the in room Champagne and Cheese Tray.
My best regards,
Greg Hillman

Date of stay: August 2021
Aaron Harrison, General Manager at Bisha Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear hgregh2021, Thank you for staying with us and for allowing our team to assist in such a special occasion. I know Alejandra and Jenna enjoyed working with you. We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 17 August 2021

I used the Sky Suite Lounge for my proposal, and everything went better than I could have imagined. Laura from Bisha Hotel was so kind and helpful with ensuring everything went as well as possible. She was always attentive and available, and overall the venue was perfect for what I needed. Mister C's Bar and the Golden Stairwell are beautiful locations for pictures, and I am very happy I picked Bisha Hotel as my venue of choice.

Date of stay: August 2021
Aaron Harrison, General Manager at Bisha Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2021

Dear The1RealBally, Thank you for choosing Bisha Toronto for such a special occasion. We appreciate your trust in us to deliver for you. Thank you for your recognition of Laura, we are very proud of the work she does for our guests. We look forward to helping you with many more special occasions in the future.

Reviewed 17 August 2021

This was a family night out with my 9 and 7 year olds. Wanted them to experience beauty. This was amazing place for them to see.
Staff Thank you for making our stay feel relaxing and comfortable. My little girls hey a taste on how people should treat each other. Respect from all of us.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear watchout519, Thank you for staying with us, it was our pleasure to host you and your girls. Our team works hard daily to deliver our Bisha Brand of service and its my pleasure to share your kind review with them. We look forward to welcoming you all back again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 August 2021

Bisha is not just a hotel, it’s a destination! the staff were incredibly helpful in booking reservations for us at Akira Back, KŌST for both dinner and pool service. They did a great job prioritizing us as hotel guests. Jon went out of his way to accommodate our requests and kept us informed while they were being actioned. George provided me with a bottle of water and towel when I used the fitness center since the amenities are limited due to COVID. Adam and Alejandra at the front desk were very kind, professional and always willing to help. Greg at Akira Back is a knowledgeable and an efficient server. KŌST pool service was a perfect balance between food & beverage service and relaxation poolside! DJ Indigo was amazing for a daytime chill! We had the best Staycation! Thanks Team Bisha! We’ll be back!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Aaron Harrison, General Manager at Bisha Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Dear AmitDhanani, Thank you for choosing Bisha Toronto for your staycation. The entire team work extremely hard to deliver on our promise of excellence in guest satisfaction and It will be my pleasure to share your review with them all. I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us and that our team was so engaging with you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! We might just borrow "Bisha is not just a hotel, its a destination!"

Reviewed 12 August 2021

I want to give a huge THANK YOU to Alejandra, Selina, Sammy & George for their exceptional & welcoming service. We had an absolutely amazing time. I booked for the Stella suite & I let hotel staff know over the phone that it was for my birthday. When we got to the hotel they had told me they upgraded my room ! I was super surprised. The hospitality from the team was top notch.
I highly recommend this hotel, check them out I promise you will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aaron Harrison, General Manager at Bisha Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2021

Dear sarahsandragill, Thank you for spending your birthday celebrations with us! We love a good special occasion here at Bisha! I am thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful stay and that our team of Sammy, George and Alejandra where able to deliver for you. Make sure you don't wait a full year for your birthday to come back to celebrate again!