“Tasty Steak”

Canyon Creek - Scarborough
Reserve with OpenTable
Canyon Creek - Scarborough is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #635 of 8,895 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Cross street: Brimley
Description: Welcome to Canyon Creek Scarborough, located in the Scarborough City Centre, conveniently close to the Scarborough Town Centre Shopping Mall for nearby shoppers. For those coming right to the Town Centre for a meal, we’re just off the 401 between Brimley and MacCowan. Enjoy one of our many dishes served fresh from the kitchen every day, like our Calamari Fritti, Bandera Chicken Tacos, Southwest Chicken or Pan Roasted Salmon. No matter what you’re in the mood for, there’s something for everyone. While we love everything on our menu, there are a few dishes guests just can’t resist, like our Chipotle Sirloin Steak and Lobster Guacamole. Of course, the meal always starts off with complimentary honey butter alongside our multigrain harvest loaf. And what better way to start a delicious meal than with one of our hand-crafted cocktails? If you’re good with a little spice, our Margarita Yucatan is a must try.
Reviewed 4 October 2017

CC goes the extra mile when it comes to making fabulously tasty steaks and burgers!

On our early October visit to this chain outlet near the Scarborough Town Center in the north-east part of Toronto, my wife and I were very pleased with the high quality and very good flavour of our food selections: hers was a Sirloin steak; mine a bacon-wrapped burger. She complemented her steak with a leafy salad, with a tart dressing, and a glass of red wine. I revelled in wolfing down a big pile of crispy "stick" fries!

Service was courtious and quick. Also, our waiter brought us a baguette-like chunk of warm bread that we shared with great relish. It was gone in a few minutes.

There's ample, free parking right outside this marvellous restaurant. And, lots of tables and booths inside this tastefully-decorated establishment. We recomment it highly.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The atmosphere is good. Service is good. Food is good. Nothing to complaint about. I would say everything is on average.
The dish is very large, good for sharing.
It's not an exciting restaurant, but it's good for casual dinner.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Dropped by on a whim for lunch as i remembered i had great coconut shrimp here. Unfortunately, their fryer was down and the couldnt do that
Server alicia helped a lot as I am diabetic and cannot have a large lunch..had 1/2 of the lunch special Prime Beef sandwich. It was excellent and with a few fries, just enough for me.
I will be back!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

After a shopping trip to the Scarborough shopping mall we paid an impromptu visit to Canyon Creek restaurant on the outskirts of the mall. The visit was extremely pleasant. The menu is varied. We had the special, starter, entree, dessert, priced right for our pocketbook; and delicious.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I love coming here for the avocado bacon salad and chicken tacos ! My absolute fav ! How can you beat 3/12$ tacos and a 9$ salad that's well worth it I promise ! Staff is always super friendly.

1  Thank rakstone