4,565 results
All reviewslibrary barunion stationepic restaurantgold floorpresidents clubcn towerbeautiful hotelclassic hotelrenovated roomunderground pathfront streethockey hall of fameair canada centrepearson airportvalet parkingrooms are smallan upgrade
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

From checkin to Mobile checkout everything was smooth. We upgraded to renovated room and received complimentary champagne to celebrate.
Epic Restaurant we received a warm welcome and more champagne and dessert on the house. Love this hotel with its warmth and charming feeling. Can’t say enough about the mobile chat w/hotel. Quick response and all request was satisfied. See you again next month.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
FairmontRoyalYork, Public Relations Manager at Fairmont Royal York, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Cristina. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed the convenience and ease of our in-house text messaging service. It is definitely a great way to stay connected with our teams and get a fast and efficient response to any questions or requests you have. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

A really clean , relaxing , comfortable and charming place in the heart of downtown. This is one of my favourite hotels in the world. It’s just like In the home alone movie.

I usually don’t bother writing reviews for anything, but il gladly make an exception for the Royal York!
Can’t wait to visit again !!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Nicolas D

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Nicolas. We are delighted to know you found our hotel to have charming character and remind you of our sister property The Plaza, where home alone was filmed. We hope to welcome you back in the future for another great stay!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I sought a sophisticated time out place to sit and relax with my book and a glass of wine whilst visiting Toronto from London UK. I certainly found exactly what I needed at the Fairmont Royal York. My waitress was wonderful with the right combination of friendliness and professionalism I’d expect from such an establishment. I then took a walk around the main foyer area and chatted to a staff member who answered my questions about the hotel and the beautiful ceiling . It was so nice to be welcomed and have my perhaps unusual questions answered so readily and knowledgeably.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Yeah it’s been a while since I was last here and it’s always such a pleasure to come back to Royal York.

Staff so polite and they have renovated the rooms so walk in shower rooms tastefully decorated we take a corner room which are really nice.

Certainly is always a pleasure to stay here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Family of 3 with a five-year old child, our stay was virtually perfect. Impeccable service from every staff member we encountered from check-in to check out. It’s proximity to Union station made our travels around the city so easy. Our daughter loved her little bathrobe and was made to feel so special by the staff member who brought her room service pancakes one morning (which were delicious!). We also had a beautiful view of the CN Tower.

Our only concern was with the sound-proof level of the rooms and the small bathroom, it’s an older hotel but with what they can’t change (bathroom size) they make up for with their top tier service. The lack of soundproofing wouldn’t have been such an issue if it weren’t for other rude guests the night of St Patrick’s day in the hallways late at night yelling and cursing.

We definitely want to stay again on our next family trip to Toronto.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family