“Amazing even if you aren't an ice hockey fan”

Hockey Hall of Fame
Ranked #18 of 536 things to do in Toronto
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Honor the achievements of some of the greatest stars in hockey at this shrine to Canada's national sport.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a fantastic place full of history, it talks about hockey from the beginning through to the current day, it has interactive zones where you can play goal scorer, goal tender or even news anchor.

There are shirts from a large amount of teams from through out the world.

You can spend a whole day here exploring the place, there are many rooms and areas and places get busy, there isn't really a best time to go as this place is always busy.

They have a replica of the canadiens dressing room, where you can dress up in different hockey gear.

The final room on the trip allows you to stand and pose with the Stanley cup. The holy grail of the game.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,361)
All reviews
in 30 reviews
"whole family"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had lots of fun as a family exploring hockey history, seeing the Stanley Cup and participating in the interactive features like shooting on a simulated goalie or calling a play in a broadcast studio. There was great exhibits to look at.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Here with our family - me and husband, daughter (10) and son (8). Both my son (who plays hockey) and my daughter loved it, as did we.

Took some work to encourage the kids to stop and read the displays. Once they did, they really got into it and it built up their appreciation for the nuances of the game.

Getting to see and touch the Stanley Cup is a huge highlight. So were all the interactive activities. At first, my husband and I were not going to try the shootout or goalie game but we eventually gave in and they were great fun. My daughter loved the sportscasting demo.

Make sure you take the time to send the videos to yourself!

Things to skip: the trivia game by the shootout (just way too hard) and the movie- which was super cornball cheesy but also showed a lot of horrible violence. Guys getting helmets knocked off and similar.

Discount tickets are available from most hotel concierge desks. Ours saved us 30%.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been to the Hockey Hall of Fame 2 times now and both times that I have gone i've enjoyed it very much! There is the Stanley Cup (of course), a SportsCentre desk, Interactive games (not just for the kids), and all the awards trophies given out to the best players in each statical category. And it's only $19 for adults! it's a great price really, very reasonable.