“Mediocre Thai”

Cuisines: Asian
Neighbourhood: East York
Neighbourhood: East York
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

I went to this place because I was starving hungry and stuck in rush hour traffic. It appeared to have good reviews from majority of reviewers. I had the curry beef spring rolls and the vegetarian green curry. The spring rolls were extra greasy and the curry was mediocre. The vegetables were fresh but practically raw and the tofu was dry and tasteless. Despite the fact that I was starving hungry, the food was not tasty enough for me to finish. The presentation of the food was also sloppy and the decor of the restaurant was old. As we sat there finishing our meal, the small of old grease permeated the whole restaurant. When I got home, I had to hang my coat outside to air it out. Would I return to this place? Or recommend it? No.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

My husband and I have been regularly getting take out from here for about 3 years. The food is always fresh and delicious. They are quick to have your order ready and offer friendly service.

If you are looking for good, fresh Thai food that is reasonably priced - this is your place!

Reviewed 10 September 2014 via mobile

It was my first time going to this restaurant. The place is clean and the staff quite accommodating and friendly. I ordered a chicken fried rice, green shrimp curry and spring rolls with couple of drinks. The staff was kind enough to bring the order out to my car and deliver it. The food was very tasty. I will definitely go back to try other things on the menu.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

Tried this restaurant for the first time time. There were 4 of us and none of us had been here before. We found the premise to be simple in decor but very clean. Nice aroma when we first walked in but the place was empty. It was 6:00 p.m. on a Friday evening and so we expected to see more customers. Within about half an hour the place was almost full. There were only 6 tables so it would only hold about 24 patrons at a time. We ordered the spring rolls, 2 large mango salads (for 4), 4 curry entrees with some white rice. The food was terrific. Each curry dish had a unique and distinctive flavorful taste, not that one fits all that you sometimes find in cheaper restaurants. The meal for 4 of us with Jasmine tea (no alcohol served here) was only $70.00. I found this to be very reasonable for what we had. I will definitely be going back in the near future. Very pleasant staff.

Reviewed 8 November 2011

Really enjoyed the green curry! Service was quick too. Restaurant and washrooms were very clean.