“Chicago Trip to Toronto”

Cambridge Suites Toronto
Ranked #34 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed 6 April 2012

My wife and two children visited Toronto last week and stayed at the Cambridge Suites Hotel. The rooms worked great because my wife and I got the bedroom and my children slept on the pull out couch. We had such a good time and wanted to see more of Toronto that we extended our stay by another day without any problem from the hotel. The rate was actually a little cheaper. The hotel is close to the P.A.T.H/subway line and the market as well. We had some temperature challenges with our room and the staff was very responsive and helpful. We will certainly recommend to friends and when we come back we will look to stay at the hotel again.

Room Tip: Rooms on west side are probably quieter and not on street, but we had a cargo carrier for the roof o...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Scott32012
CAMBRIDGEGM, General Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

Dear Scott32012,

It was great to read that our suites worked well for your family and that you were able to extend your trip and enjoy our great city. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the heating challenges you experienced - I am glad our team resolved them quickly for you. If I can ever be of service to you on a future trip to Toronto, please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

I enjoyed staying in this hotel primarily for its location. Its right downtown only steps from great restaurants and shopping. The room I stayed in was very nice with a seperate bedroom a large living area and a slightly dated but clean bathroom. The hot tub and sauna were great with a lovely view of downtown Toronto.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Jazzy0066,

I was pelased to read that you enjoyed our property and location. Most important, I am glad you found our team to be friendly. Thank you for the lovely review.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

My husband and I do weekend getaways to different hotels downtown whenever we get a chance. This was my first time at the Cambridge Suites and I have to admit, it's one of my favourites. Great location, spacious room, and friendly staff.

We got a Cityscape suite. Unfortunately our view was facing an empty parking lot and building wall. It would have been nice to have a view of the city. The breakfast was very simple, the only hot food was scrambled eggs, I was expecting a bit more.

Aside from those two things, everything else was great.

I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I have been in the hotel for three days. It is nice hotel with a good location and nice staff.
Particularly i would like to Thank Harold, Andy, and Joana.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo

Dear AliJaadan,

I am glad you were enjoying your stay and sincerely hope the reminder of your stay was as positive as the start. I am certain Harold, Andy and Joana appreciated your recognition - thank you for taking the time to mention them. Don't heistate to call if I can help in any way.

Yours in Hospitality, Tim

Reviewed 30 March 2012

My husband and I recently had the opportunity to visit the Cambridge Suites (downtown Toronto) on business for one week. We were well taken care of by Krista in Corporate Sales and she went above and beyond the call of duty and generously followed up to see that we had everything we needed. Our room was perfectly suited for our purposes and the layout really helped with my work every night. We would not hesitate to revisit and highly recommend the on site Portico restaurant also... the food was exquisite by Chef MacNeil and the service impeccable and friendly. The hotel was extremely convenient to the downtown core. We have found a home away from home in Toronto.

Room Tip: Layout was highly functional with the bedroom located away from door and halllway traffic. Big area...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Theresa M

Dear Theresa M255,

I was very pleased to read that we exceeded your expectations. I know Krista and Chef MacNeil will appreciate your kind words - as will our entire team! If I can ever be of service to you, please do not hesitate to ask.