1,257 results
All reviews yorkdale mall west tower ping pong catering sales manager conference room special thanks breakfast buffet indoor pool subway station hotel restaurant front desk staff oakdale carrie holmes fatih bombardier honda
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

As I frequently visit Holiday Inn Yorkdale, Toronto, this being my 3rd time.
I continue to always receive exceptional service from Ashelle, who is always ready to help in whatever is needed and will go above and beyond to make sure that my stay is fully satisfied and comfortable.

I would also like to mention Nikki, a very pleasant front desk attendant, who has proven to show exceptional customer service! Anything from getting a taxi or directions and advice for the cheapest/easiest ways to get around downtown, you can count her.

I would strongly recommend choosing this hotel out of your many options to receive the highest level of customer service!

Ask for Ashelle or Nikki!

Trip type: Travelled on business
HolidayInnYorkdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for your great feedback! We will be sure to pass on your great review to Ashelle and Nikki and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Well located hotel. 30 min from downtown by train.
With Yorkale mall at 5 min by foot.
The stuff in the hotel is always ready to help you with your requests.
Specially thanks to Joy, Nando and Liyakat and Fatih that are always smiling and trying to satisfied our needs.
Espectacular breakfast buffet in the I morning.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for sharing a great review! We will be sure to pass on your kind words with Joy, Nando and Liyakat and Fatih and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I travel often and this hotel is a gem. I stayed here for 4 nights on business and this place is on top of their game with their service. The breakfast buffet would make me come back again as there is nothing missing. The chef visited my table every morning and also the two nights that I had dinner. I am not sure he ever went home. Best steak ever by the way. The front desk ladies were so friendly and even fixed a couple of issues for me with no questions asked. I will definitely return to the great spot.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
HolidayInnYorkdale, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thanks for your review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our famed buffet breakfast and that our staff were friendly and welcoming. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Our room was exactly what we needed and well worth the price considering the convenient proximity to EVERYTHING! Housekeeping staff were so stealth - never saw them but my room was perfectly cleaned every day!

The staff at the front desk was extremely helpful and went the extra mile without blinking an eye. Their business centre provided complimentary and very convenient access to desktop computers, printers and scanners which exceeded my business travel needs.

Our overall stay was great but the restaurant team takes this hotel’s customer service excellence to the next level. The food was always fresh, hot and delicious, but it’s the service that puts this restaurant over-the-top. We really enjoyed the fresh omelette station - I wish I could have one everyday!! The fruit was fresh and ripe (in March!) and the pastries were very satisfying. Aliia was my favourite server - super attentive, always smiling and seemed to magically intuit my condiment needs before I asked!! During my week-long stay, Chef Kalvin made a table-side appearance at least once a day - to make sure our culinary experience met his high standards.

We all felt like we were your most valuable customers and will definitely visit again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
HolidayInnYorkdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your great feedback! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your restaurant experience and will be sure to share your kind words with Alliya, Chef Kal and the team! We hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I spent three days at the Holiday Inn (but didn't stay overnight) for a job-related training course. I arrived for breakfast in the morning and left around 5. Every morning Fatih greeted me as I arrived for breakfast and again at lunch. Not only was the hotel comfortable and inviting but staff were friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this Holiday Inn. And make sure you ask for Fatih.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us during your training course and will be sure to pass on your kind words to Fatih! We hope to see you again soon!