US$186
US$140
The Strathcona
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$204
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

US$243
US$227
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$295/night.

US$175
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$271/night.

US$156
US$175
US$165
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$219
US$213
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$274/night.

US$176
US$140
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$168
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
1,173 results
All reviewsyorkdale mallwest towerping pongcatering sales managerconference roombreakfast buffetspecial thanksindoor poolsubway stationfront desk staffhotel restaurantoakdaleholmesjoanahondadowntownatrium
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

First time having brunch at the Holiday Inn. The buffet exceeded my expectations! Chef Kalvin came to our table a few times and made sure we had everything we needed. The staff’s attention to detail was exceptional.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
HolidayInnYorkdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for a review of your brunch experience! We are delighted to hear Chef Kal was able to make your time with us memorable and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

As I frequently visit Holiday Inn Yorkdale, Toronto, this being my 3rd time.
I continue to always receive exceptional service from Ashelle, who is always ready to help in whatever is needed and will go above and beyond to make sure that my stay is fully satisfied and comfortable.

I would also like to mention Nikki, a very pleasant front desk attendant, who has proven to show exceptional customer service! Anything from getting a taxi or directions and advice for the cheapest/easiest ways to get around downtown, you can count her.

I would strongly recommend choosing this hotel out of your many options to receive the highest level of customer service!

Ask for Ashelle or Nikki!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your great feedback! We will be sure to pass on your great review to Ashelle and Nikki and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Well located hotel. 30 min from downtown by train.
With Yorkale mall at 5 min by foot.
The stuff in the hotel is always ready to help you with your requests.
Specially thanks to Joy, Nando and Liyakat and Fatih that are always smiling and trying to satisfied our needs.
Espectacular breakfast buffet in the I morning.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing a great review! We will be sure to pass on your kind words with Joy, Nando and Liyakat and Fatih and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I travel often and this hotel is a gem. I stayed here for 4 nights on business and this place is on top of their game with their service. The breakfast buffet would make me come back again as there is nothing missing. The chef visited my table every morning and also the two nights that I had dinner. I am not sure he ever went home. Best steak ever by the way. The front desk ladies were so friendly and even fixed a couple of issues for me with no questions asked. I will definitely return to the great spot.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
HolidayInnYorkdale, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thanks for your review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our famed buffet breakfast and that our staff were friendly and welcoming. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Our room was exactly what we needed and well worth the price considering the convenient proximity to EVERYTHING! Housekeeping staff were so stealth - never saw them but my room was perfectly cleaned every day!

The staff at the front desk was extremely helpful and went the extra mile without blinking an eye. Their business centre provided complimentary and very convenient access to desktop computers, printers and scanners which exceeded my business travel needs.

Our overall stay was great but the restaurant team takes this hotel’s customer service excellence to the next level. The food was always fresh, hot and delicious, but it’s the service that puts this restaurant over-the-top. We really enjoyed the fresh omelette station - I wish I could have one everyday!! The fruit was fresh and ripe (in March!) and the pastries were very satisfying. Aliia was my favourite server - super attentive, always smiling and seemed to magically intuit my condiment needs before I asked!! During my week-long stay, Chef Kalvin made a table-side appearance at least once a day - to make sure our culinary experience met his high standards.

We all felt like we were your most valuable customers and will definitely visit again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
HolidayInnYorkdale, General Manager at Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your great feedback! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your restaurant experience and will be sure to share your kind words with Alliya, Chef Kal and the team! We hope to welcome you back again!