2,011 results
All reviews city hall nathan phillips square richmond tower the club lounge indoor outdoor pool great hotel spg member underground path queen street large hotel walking distance central location heart of downtown per day checking in an upgrade valet parking
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Good points- the lobby is lovely and the staff are very nice and friendly, bedrooms are nice. Nice location.

Bad points - shower and bath was dated, lots of noise from pipework etc at night. Was only given one tiny bottle of water complementary. Shower pressure was very low and wasn’t nice. No body wash given in bathroom. No fridge in the room and we have a 2 year old son that needed his milk to be put in a fridge. No mini bar. Swimming pool was cold!

You had to pay for the WiFi!! In 2018 you go into most restaurants and get free WiFi so why should I have to pay for WiFi in a hotel I’ve paid 100s of pounds to stay at. This is a very dated procedure.

Needs improvements in my opinion.

Stayed: March 2018
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Bradas86,

Thank you for choosing our resort and for sharing your observations. We are sorry we were not at our best during your visit and that your room was lacking basic amenities. We wish we could have addressed and fixed these issues while you were still with us but we appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention and hope you will give us an opportunity to provide you with a better stay on your next trip.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Good facilities: pool,health center,coffee shops,bar,business lounge all with fair price. The rooms are clean and the views are awesome when you have the city hall side. Staff is friendly and the lobby is connected to the mall through an underground walk. Very cool since you don't need a coat even when it's freezing outside.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
SheratonCentre, General Manager at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear jetson787,

Thank you so much for your glowing review of our hotel! We believe that fantastic amenities, superior service, and a well-appointed room work together to create a memorable and pleasant stay for our guests. We are utterly delighted to know that this was your experience during your time with us.

We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I checked in to the Sheraton Centre Toronto, after a terrible flight where my luggage was lost. The queue was very long at reception, 20 people or so ahead of me and roughly the same behind, but they were quick to move through it.

The staff were great. She saw how rough I was feeling and upgraded me to a larger room, added a movie to my room and sent a cheese and fruit tray up. My room, 352, was great. On the same floor as the gym but quiet and away from everything and nice and big. Wonderful stay in quite a big hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Whitney G

Dear Whitney G,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of our hotel! We are delighted to read that our Front Desk agent was able to turn a terrible day into a wonderful and memorable stay for you. We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we are very excited to share your lovely comments with the rest of our team.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Everything about this hotel stay was practically perfect. Recently renovated, so it still has its charm and the rooms are beautiful and comfortable and very clean. Love the heavenly bed, slept very well. Quiet. I love the fact that the bedside tables have outlets for charging. In my experience as a frequent business traveler is that many hotels still don't have bedside outlets; as I use my iPhone as my alarm clock this is important to me to be able to charge it overnight and have it near the bed. I also love love love the attention that the kitchen paid to my request for a vegetarian breakfast, calling me back to verify my special request and offering an alternative. Sometimes hard to be vegetarian on the road. The property is beautiful, and I saw people were enjoying the indoor/outdoor heated pool despite the cool winder temps. There was a conference there, lots of guests, but the hotel staffed itself accordingly and there were no long waits.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 228joannev

Dear 228joannev,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at the Sheraton Centre Toronto. We are delighted to hear that our rooms were equipped to suit your needs as a business traveler and that our kitchen staff were so diligent in accommodating your dietary restrictions. We aim to make travel easy, and we are glad to read that seems to have been your experience with us. Thank you so much for your fantastic review, we are excited to share your comments with the rest of our team.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This hotel is a scam!! Read your bill. We got charged a marketing fee that should be a voluntary contribution but instead it is automatically charged to your bill and If you don't notice it....you pay it. You have to call and ask to have that charge removed. That's like me taking the T.V. home with me then returning it when asked......theft? How many millions are they making off people who just don't read their bill? Our room was the size of parking spot at a rate of $250 with an additional 50 valet parking (which took almost 30 minutes to get our car) charge which I guess is fine because at least we knew those charges up front...but the day after we checked out, they added another $100.00 to our credit card because they under charged us by $5.00.....does that make any sense? So 4 days later we are still arguing with employees of this very expensive establishment who do not understand why this happened and many who just do not speak English. We are no further ahead in getting our money back....oh ya......tip generously because they wait.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna Z
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Anna Z,

Thank you for choosing our resort and for sharing your observations. We are very sorry for the confusion with your bill. We appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention and we will be in contact with you soon to discuss this matter further.