US$186
US$140
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$219
US$205
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

US$156
US$133
US$162
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

US$155
US$145
  • Breakfast included
US$170
US$174
US$164
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$211
US$163
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$176
US$127
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$160
US$143
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

7,261 results
All reviewsmarket gardenadult poolfamily poolhuge hoteleaton centrebusy hotelyonge streetmarch breakcentral locationheart of downtowncn towersubwayconcierge
Reviewed 28 November 2017

The experience was great, lots to do in the area. Parked on car at check in the Friday and never drove again until check out Sun. Rooms were clean, staff was knowledgeable and nice - would certainly stay again

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Beautiful hotel, great rooms, great amenities. The only thing I would mention is that the family pool isn't very oriented to younger kids. There is no real shallow end, it's deep right from where you get in and there are no gradual stairs, it's just ladders, and the water slide is geared toward much older kids, my 6 year old was pretty disappointed that he couldn't go on the slide. But the play room was great and overall we had a really good time. Food at T Bar was delicous.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jessicarU3128EV
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Once again a consistently great experience. Staff was very accommodating and always had a smile. Amazing location as well. I have stayed there for over 20 years and service just keeps getting better. Excellent restaurants within walking distance as well as the best shopping in downtown Toronto. We recommend it highly..

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2017

The hotel is in a great location and cheaply priced. While not luxurious, it is overall clean and functional. The problem with it is that it is extremely big with 1600 rooms. There was always a long line at the check-in desk and sometimes a line-up for the elevators. We stayed for 2 nights and had 4 other friends (on different trips) also stay the same weekend. Not one of us got any sleep and we were on 3 different floors. The rooms are not sound proof at all. Our room faced Yonge St. which was noisy. While not the fault of the hotel, the sound proofing lacked and you could hear sliding doors opening and closing all night. There were also disruptions (large groups of loud people) in the hallway all night long both nights (on all 3 floors) and this would be my same complaint from 2 separate stays years ago. There is clearly a lack of security patrolling the halls. When I complained in the morning, I got an apology and an inquiry as to why I did not call it in. It so happened that I fell and broke my arm while skating (x-rays and all) and did not feel like navigating the room in the middle of the night to get to the phone. Also I knew I could not be the only one experiencing these disruptions. The lack of courtesy presented by other guests is not the fault of the hotel but with that volume of guests, security should be more pro-active. I have stayed at at least 10 different downtown hotels and have never had noise like this one. Next visit to the city I will pay a little more and get some sleep!!

Room Tip: Do not face Yonge St, although most streets hotel faces are probably also busy
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Guestexsp, Manager at Chelsea Hotel, Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review based on your last experience with us.

While it is true that we are Canada's largest hotel, we do work hard to keep the service super personal and straight from the heart. We are always working on ways to make the check-in process go as efficiently as possible and we are currently undergoing upgrades to our elevators for optimal functioning.

I am sorry to hear that you had been disturbed by neighbouring noise and for the negative impact this had on your otherwise enjoyable and restful stay. We do encourage our guests to make us aware of any louder than normal situations, we empathize with your situation. I will have each corresponding department carefully review your comments to help with identifying key areas of opportunity to focus and improve upon.

We hope to warmly welcome you back soon so we can deliver upon a stay that you are most contented with.

Guest Experience Specialist
Chelsea Hotel, Toronto

Reviewed 27 November 2017

The reservation system had crashed just before our arrival. The result was that my wife and I were forced to wait more than one hour for the check in process to be completed. I'm sure this isn't anyone's fault however it meant that my wife and I were forced, along with many other guests, to endure an exceptionally long wait to be assigned a room to relax in. I had made a reservation in advance and with my wife being in a wheelchair I was concerned that we simply had no room available, in a reasonable time frame. I inquired if a manager was available to speak with. Ultimately I was directed to Mr.Danijel Stanic. This young man responded in a professional, polite, respectful manner. He made a concession on our behalf and assured myself that we would be welcomed at the Chelsea, should we choose to stay there again. Please understand that I speak from the perspective of having worked for more than thirty-five years in front line customer service. Danijel is a credit to your staff and a model of customer service personnel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple