“What a Great Meal and Fair Value”

Paradise Farms Steakhouse
Ranked #1,797 of 8,899 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Neighbourhood: North York
Neighbourhood: North York
Reviewed 20 May 2017

We came with my Family for a belated Mothers Day Dinner, the Food was amazing and Scott the interim Manager help to make it a special evening with doing a lot of magic for us. We brought a nice bottle of wine with us and they charged a $25.00 corkage fee, which I felt was fair. We will be definitely back and I have told over 10 people about this amazing steakhouse, not bad as I was only there last night.

1  Thank Allen K

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Went there last night (Sat. Night) with a group of friends. The experience there was disappointing. First there is very little parking behind the building, very tight spots which are just before the restricted parking garage for the condo complex. Should have left at that point.

Ordered at Diet Coke, it came warm. Had to ask repeatedly for water as is just never seemed to get to us.

The bread they served was warm and very good.

Both my wife & I ordered a Reuben sandwich as we were not in the mood for steaks.

The sandwich was normal in appearance but the meat was not slices but rather a watery paste that instantly fell out of the sandwich as soon as it was picked up. My first mistake was not sending this dog food back. Ate the dinner just with a fork. The fries that came with the plate were good.

The night that followed was not good for east her of us, think it took about 10-12 Tums to keep that meal down throughout the night. At $46 for 2 slop "sandwiches" seemed a little too much.

In summary, have never seen food like that before, stepped in stuff like that but never eaten it.

Will never go back to that place.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

I have to share this spot. The food was excellent, and as I said the best beef I have ever eaten. I had the short ribs, my friends had prime rib on a bun and a burger.
We started with poutine topped with beef and of course cheese. My friends and I agreed that we would definitely return. The staff was excellent and the chef made a personal visit to our table..

Reviewed 30 March 2017

We chose this restaurant because we had passed by it so many times. When we heard they get the meat fresh from their farm we had to try it. It did not disappoint, so much so that we took a group of 8 friends back the following week. Everyone loved their meals. The staff and chefs are amazing. Each time we were there the chef came out to check on us and make sure everything was to our liking. Paradise Farms Steakhouse has now become one of our regular restaurants and we always look forward to an amazing meal and incredible service!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I have been here 3 times and tried three different meals. I see that the menu has changed a lot, so my review might be outdated. I don't recall seeing such an extensive steak menu in the past.

I have had the Waygu hot dog (I had to buy a side separately) and the classic cheeseburger. I had another type hot dog before, but I don't recall what it was. I don't see any hotdogs on the menu anymore.

The beef was tasty and well seasoned, but the sides are generally greasy and not always salted. There were several toppings available to choose from. I have had the hand-cut fries and onion rings.

I did not care for the service. When I went, you had to come to the counter to pick up your food. For those prices, they should be coming to me.

My biggest complaint is the lack of seating and the quality of seats. The seats were not comfortable and you stick to them in the summer. Outside, there is no real shade on the terrace and there are bees all over.

What really turned me off was that there were a few customers smoking on the side terrace. I asked the waitress to tell them to stop, and she was reluctant to do so. When I noted that 1) it was the law and 2) it was an irony that a restaurant and line that was created to assist the owner's wife who had cancer did not seem to care if their customers were exposed to second hand smoke, she got the message and asked them to stop smoking.

When I went, there was only one washroom. You had to line up and wait.

While the desserts looked good, at the time, they were overpriced. Now, they are in line with dessert prices and most Toronto restaurants.

I am willing to try again since I know the beef is very good and it seems that the food and the service have improved based on more recent reviews. The prices also seem more reasonable now.

1  Thank travelandshop2014