Free cancellation until 29/07
US$146
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$181
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

Free cancellation until 24/07
US$156
US$146
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$178
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

US$145
US$133
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$236
US$149
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$159
US$148
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$145
  • Breakfast included
US$181
US$127
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$149
US$117
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

All reviewswashing machinehome away from homegreat apartmentliving roombay streetwell equipped kitchenlarge apartmentcondo buildingwalkable distanceexcellent locationeaton centrea great staycn towerstayed nightslate checksubway stationcomfortable beds
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I usually avoid booking apartments because of over-the-top in-your-face hosts and a lack of basic ameneties. Despite my misgivings I booked this because there were six of us and I thought it would be nice to all stay together - which I soon regretted but as it was non-refundable I was stuck with the impulse booking - and I was dreading the experience. However I am pleased to say that Canada Suites has completely turned me around on apartment stays and it made our holiday what it was. Towels and basic toiletries are provided but throw an extra loo roll in your case to save you running low! You are not too far from anything and there are plenty of food options near by as well as a supermarket on the corner. We had two spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms a living room with two sofa beds, a dining room and a kitchen with a washing machine. We didn't see our host at all because of our late check in and that suited me fine- I had paid in advance anyway so we just picked up the keys from security. We could see the CN tower from our balcony which was nice but we could have done with some balcony furniture to make the most of it but that is a minor issue.

Give this place a chance!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Charlotte H
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Being able to make my own meals was great! There's a Sobey's grocery store right across the street. Location was superb! We were able to walk anywhere we wanted to go. Pool was lovely and it was was clean and warm :) After reading other reviews online I was a bit concerned about the building security guards being unfriendly. I spoke to them quite a few times on my way in and out and all I can tell is that they are decent people who have a crappy job dealing with residents of a big condo building who sometimes give the guards hard time. During our 5 week stay the guards would open the electric door for me every time they saw me coming in.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Zach R
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Positives:

Better than a hotel if you're travelling in a group
Lots of amenities like fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, toiletries in the bathrooms
Great location, about 10 mins from Eaton Centre. We walked everywhere. 24 hour grocery store over the road and lots of restaurants in the vicinity

Negatives:

As anticipated from previous reviews on TripAdvisor, check in and parking wasn't the easiest but it was fine in the end! Fortunately when we arrived at the building there was space to pull over and some of us stayed in the car to avoid any parking tickets. The entrance to the parking garage is on Laplante Ave but you can't get in without the fob received after check in. You also can't get into the building until you have the fob so I ended up having to bang on the door and another resident let me in. The security guard called Canada Suites and said someone was coming down. I waited a good 10 minutes before someone turned up, all whilst we were illegally parked outside on the street. The guy then showed us into the garage and brought us back into the building for check in. All in all, not simple at all. I'd recommend calling Canada Suites about 15 mins before your arrival and ask them to wait outside for you!

A couple of niggles inside the apartment but not a big deal. One of the hairdryers didn't work, but there were 2 anyway as we had 2 bathrooms. One of the blinds in the bedroom wouldn't open either.

I would recommend staying here particularly if you're in a group!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank milica0207
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Excellent location. Easy to walk to major attractions. Has Starbucks, pharmacy, and a 24 hour supermarket within a block. Eaton centre two blocks away. Apartment is very nice with loads of amenities. It is very clean, spotless in fact. Everything in working order. Gentleman at check in was very polite, informative, organised a high chair and gave excellent tour of apartment and showed how everything worked. Beds very comfortable.

Room Tip: nice, clean, comfortable
Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
6  Thank heteroglobina
CanadaSuites, Canada Suites Hospitality Team at Canada Suites on Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Pro,
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our convenient city center location and that you felt that our furnished apartment was very nice, our beds comfortable and that everything in the apartment worked properly. It was our pleasure arranging a high chair for you daughter and we are glad we could help.

Canada Suites Hospitality Team

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Great place, I am very satisfied. The service is on a high level. I will come back. People here are more than regular, widely smiled. Some of the ladies working there are beatiful. Nice bar worth visiting afternoon.

Room Tip: Stay up 30 minutes after the breakfast time, then there arent many ques.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
6  Thank Joachim O

Dear Joachim,
We are thrilled to hear that you were very satisfied and felt that our furnished apartment was nice and comfy. We are glad to hear that you felt that our team members provided you with excellent service and greeted you with a friendly smile when they saw you in the lobby and in the elevators.
Warmly,