US$174
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

US$206
US$136
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$183
US$139
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$176
US$134
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$144
  • Breakfast included
US$236
US$149
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$177
US$157
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

US$159
US$149
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$197
US$145
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$144
US$109
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

All reviewswashing machinehome away from homegreat apartmentliving roombay streetwell equipped kitchenlarge apartmentcondo buildingwalkable distanceexcellent locationeaton centrea great staycn towerstayed nightslate checksubway stationcomfortable beds
Reviewed 9 November 2017

This was a nostalgia visit to Toronto with our adult daughters and son-in-law as our girls were little when we spent 2 years living in Toronto. The suite was excellent, with a washing machine, dryer and dishwasher. Full cooking facilities enabled us to self-cater with ease. Rooms are comfortable and there are 2 bathrooms. The onsite swimming pool is an added bonus.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2017

The place is fully equipped with everything you need to make your stay comfortable and easy. Perfect location. Safe, quiet and secure. Heavenly beds. Family friendly. We felt at home in our apartment. We accidentally dropped the tea kettle and it broke. We were worried that we will be charged for it, but when we told Mike about this when we saw him in the lobby he did not charge us for our clumsiness. He brought us a brand new kettle that same day. That is what being a great host is in my opinion!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are almost the same or may be i did not check all of them.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank MICHELLE C
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We stayed in apartment 1205 and it was very comfortable and clean. We had a well equipped kitchen with a good number of pots and pans, plates, glasses and silverware. There were a lot of cleaning sprays under the sink (we asked the rep, Mike, who checked us in, and he said that those are for the guests to use at no charge). Washing and drying machines were a big plus. The location was terrific - ideal for a long term stay with grocery stores and public transit very handy, and Starbucks across the street. Overall, this apartment rental was just right for the four of us, and we were very happy.

Room Tip: Suites, free wifi, indoor pool, pet friendly
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Laila G
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I usually avoid booking apartments because of over-the-top in-your-face hosts and a lack of basic ameneties. Despite my misgivings I booked this because there were six of us and I thought it would be nice to all stay together - which I soon regretted but as it was non-refundable I was stuck with the impulse booking - and I was dreading the experience. However I am pleased to say that Canada Suites has completely turned me around on apartment stays and it made our holiday what it was. Towels and basic toiletries are provided but throw an extra loo roll in your case to save you running low! You are not too far from anything and there are plenty of food options near by as well as a supermarket on the corner. We had two spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms a living room with two sofa beds, a dining room and a kitchen with a washing machine. We didn't see our host at all because of our late check in and that suited me fine- I had paid in advance anyway so we just picked up the keys from security. We could see the CN tower from our balcony which was nice but we could have done with some balcony furniture to make the most of it but that is a minor issue.

Give this place a chance!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Charlotte H
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Being able to make my own meals was great! There's a Sobey's grocery store right across the street. Location was superb! We were able to walk anywhere we wanted to go. Pool was lovely and it was was clean and warm :) After reading other reviews online I was a bit concerned about the building security guards being unfriendly. I spoke to them quite a few times on my way in and out and all I can tell is that they are decent people who have a crappy job dealing with residents of a big condo building who sometimes give the guards hard time. During our 5 week stay the guards would open the electric door for me every time they saw me coming in.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo