“Wonderful steakhouse in North York”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Leslie Street
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Leslie Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #363 of 8,880 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: North York
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We visited the Keg this summer on several occasions. We have always had a wonderful experience. They have the most wonderful patio. Service is always superb and we have always had one of the managers come by our table to check on everything. The one I remember most was Travis the kitchen manager. The food is excellent as well. You must try the Billy Miner pie if you visit this restaurant. Nothing compares to it.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

We dropped in for lunch and were impressed. Service was fast and friendly and the food excellent. Portions are good size without being too much. I had the steak and lobster tail. Steak cooked as requested and the lobster was fresh and delicious. My wife had the ribs and they were delicious as well.
Would definitely return and recommend to others.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Went for dinner with family. They were having a special with Atlantic lobsters combined with steaks. The sirloin was perfect, medium with a combination of lobster meat, shrimps and other sea food. Excellent, so satisfying. Great service, very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

When they do what you tell them you can have a perfect meal but it's when a place goes over and above that exceptional is possible.

We came in for prime rib and steak, the server really up sold me well to try the lobster special with the steak and I am so grateful he did because it was so fresh and well prepared. A lot of his suggestions enhanced our experience , which to me is smart service.

The food was perfect, I am fussy about steak and out server made sure my request was respected.

Would trust this location with business or family events for sure.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

It was a last minute thing to go to the Keg on Leslie Street to celebrate my Son's girlfriend's 40th Birthday with warm summer afternoon cocktails and appetizers on the wonderful patio.

The service was good and we were well taken care of by both the server and the Manager.

1  Thank laura082952