US$186
US$140
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$243
US$227
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$270/night.

US$175
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

US$171
US$219
US$195
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

US$165
US$124
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$228
US$172
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$179
US$140
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

All reviewsmoxie's restauranttoronto airportshuttle servicefree shuttlepark and flysmall kitchenseparate bedroomfull kitchenan overnight stayair canadaking suitetravel agentparking feebeds were very comfortablestayed here for one nightfront desk staffsitting area
A TripAdvisor Member
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel before our flight. My sister recommended it to us and the stay portion was great. Friendly staff at the hotel, large room and nice kitchen. My one complaint is the shuttle service. It was ok going to the airport in the morning of our flight but returning it was late. When he finally arrived he chatted with another shuttle driver for a bit, was not friendly and hardly helpful. After taking a red eye home the last thing I wanted to do was wait around for him to chat with a buddy. When he finally did leave he answered not one but two cell phones and was talking the majority of the time he drove. For this reason I would never stay again, talking on cell phones is for one, against the law and I would prefer having a driver who was fully attentive to the road. That is their job...
great place if you don't use their shuttle service or maybe inform the shuttle driver not to use personal or business phones while driving passengers.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
GM_Toronto, General Manager at Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for providing this feedback about your experience with our shuttle. I will address this directly with our shuttle company. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any additional feedback.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

The corporate king suite had plenty of room for four-person business meetings. The guests all commented they were impressed with the space/layout/view/wifi/free parking (for them). Moxie's for breakfast, dinner and drinks was also very good and superior to most hotels of this type. A few (small) negatives were the sofa had some threads/stains and the room had a feature wall with no artwork, which would have made it a tad more upscale at little extra cost to Sandman. Power failure in the room was repaired inside 10 minutes. The hot tub in the pool room needs an upgrade. But, for not leaving the hotel for two days because of business meetings, I was quite pleased overall and would recommend it as a value property without question.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Bill C,

Thank you for choosing the Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel as a venue for your business meeting. We do have a variety of options for meeting rooms and catering options in conjunction with our restaurant, Moxie's.

We do offer free Wi-Fi for all of our guests and offer some rates that include parking. The standard parking fee for our hotel is $12 per night.

I appreciate all of your candid feedback and hope to see you at our hotel again.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I was really impressed from beginning to end. The woman I booked with on the phone was polite and helpful. Check in was efficient and friendly. I had a corner suite that was immaculately clean; wifi was free, though a bit slow in that location. The décor was a little weird, especially the fake crocodile leather headrest, but everything was comfortable and convenient. I went to eat at Moxie's on a busy Friday night. I wanted to eat on the patio in the setting sun, but there was only a large table for four. No problem. I sat there on my own feeling a little embarrassed to be taking up so much space, but the maître d' made me feel completely at ease. Again, as everywhere throughout the hotel, the service was both fast and personal. I really enjoyed my time there and didn't feel rushed at all; the beer was good and the food was okay. A week's parking was included in the room rate, and the next morning the shuttle driver helped everyone individually with their bags. As a result, I shall be trying out Sandman's other hotels as well.

Room Tip: corner suite included free long-term parking
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank LH M
GM_Toronto, General Manager at Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear LH M,

I'm very glad to hear that you had a good experience at the Sandman Signature Toronto Airport hotel. Thank you very much for your detailed review - your comments are very insightful.

Our hotel is ideal for Park and Fly, due to our proximity to the airport and complimentary 24 hour airport shuttle. We do offer 8 day and 15 park and fly packages throughout the year. So, you are welcomed back here for your next trip!

Sandman Hotel Group has nearly 50 hotels in Canada, please visit our website www.sandmanhotels.com to see all of our locations.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I was very impressed with this hotel. There is free parking right on site, staff was friendly, fast elevators, beds were very comfortable and the internet was fast enough for Netflix. We ate twice for dinner at Moxies and the food was excellent, no need to travel elsewhere.

The only negatives I had were the pillows were foam and not down filled and there were quite a few scuff marks in the room, could use a freshening up.

But overall I will be staying there again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Patrick B,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Sandman Signature Toronto Airport hotel and taking the time to write us such a great review.

Due to our convenient location, many visitors traveling to and from the airport choose to stay with us. We also offer a complimentary 24 hour airport shuttle for added convenience. I do have to inform you that parking is $12 per night and we do offer park and fly options throughout the year.

Our Moxie's restaurant is always a great place to relax and have a meal before a long trip.

See you again soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We spent our first night in Toronto in this Hotel.
We had a great experience. Quite, clean, well equipped, amazing staff. For breakfast you have Denny's and a lot of shops nearby if you need anything.
Really recommended!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
GM_Toronto, General Manager at Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Pamela P,

Thank you for leaving this review - we do appreciate it. However, from your description, I believe that you stayed at our sister property, Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel. Their hotel is newly renovated and features a Denny's adjacent to their lobby. I will pass on your message to them and ask for this review to be moved accordingly.