“RUN AWAY”

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

RUN AWAY !
- mediocre service
- rude staff
- bad food (greasy or dry, not in between)
- children everywhere, yelling, running... a nightmare
- waited more than 45 minute for 2 orange juices at first, then we waited again 30 more minutes for food.
- not cosy at all

Horrible experience. I better have stayed home and cook my own breakfast.
Waste of money + award of the worst brunch place to go in Toronto.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (144)

Reviewed 12 July 2021

Breakfast sets you up for a day of walking and wandering in Yorkville. And one of the vest places in Flo's Diner. When we were there, covid restrictions prevented indoor seating, but outdoors was fine. The variety of egg dishes is vast, but there are other choice if eggs are not your thing.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 10 February 2020

2nd time visiting for Sunday breakfast. Getting in by 10:30am good chance of getting a table right away. By the time we left there was a wait. Super fast efficient service, refills of coffee and generous portions of food for the price. They do breakfast right. Eggs benedict quite good and the hollandaise sauce was not overly rich or heavy, just right. We will be back.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 3 February 2020

At first when my friend and I walked in we thought this was a really cute place. My friend ordered the meat breakfast and I the eggs Florentine. However, it wasn't clear on the menu that the chocolate chip waffle cost extra and when my friend ordered it they did not inform her either it was an unpleasant surprise at the end. The food arrived in a timely fashion so we were very surprised that the both our meals were cold. The coffee was nice and warm. Compared to other diners in Toronto the portion size for the price was small and again cold. I give this place 3 stars for customer service and 1.5 stars for the brunch food at least, maybe the lunch and dinner menu is different.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank 398layla
Reviewed 13 January 2020

Had lunch here several weeks ago and Flo’s certainly sticks out as a cheap place to eat in high end Yorkville. I had a grilled cheese sandwich with fries which was good and certainly didn’t break the bank. It seems busy with mostly locals I would say. Good prices and decent food can be found at Flo’s.

Date of visit: December 2019