“YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH, HERE!”

Mandarin Restaurant
Ranked #444 of 8,897 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, International, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: Award-winning buffet featuring delicious Chinese, Canadian, and International dishes - all prepared fresh daily. Serving over 100 all-you-can-eat items including soups, salads, sushi, grilled items, hot entrees, and desserts. Also offering a-la-carte, take-out and delivery.
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Took my granddaughter for her birthday and she loved it. I was in the mood for seafood and there was everything I wanted, shrimp, salmon, sushi, and more. though a little pricey, I felt I was able to get my money's worth. I would go again.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

The place is comfortable, the food well done and the service was excellent. It is one of the best buffets I have ever eaten in my life. Variety of food, seafood, chicken, beef, vegetables and to finalize has various fruits and desserts. Excellent. Worth a try.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Went with family group of 7 on a Monday night. I have been to this location before but
this experience was quite exceptional. Our waiter named "Nature" was the best server
that I have had for a very long time. Plates were removed, drinks refilled before any one could ask it was really an amazing experience. Selection of food was excellent and everyone could find something they liked. Pricing was around $27 per meal without drinks and it was actually worth it for the diversity of the meals. I cannot say one thing I did not like so I would recommend this for any size of family group.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

We decided to go there because we heard that they have a good chinese buffet. The enjoyment however started with the friendly reception, shorty followed by Ivy - our hostess for the afternoon - bringing the oshibori (hot towel) to refresh ourselves.Water is served throughout the meal irrespective of other drinks. The buffet is indeed sumptuous and includes sushi and all traditional rice and noodle chinese favorites including meat and vegetarian. The desert menu is decadent to say the least.Although the restaurant was packet to capacity we never had to wait in a line. So not just a good eat but an enjoyable experience

Reviewed 4 March 2017

We came here on Friday as a group, so the price was 32+tax + tips which rounded to be about 40 per person. For that Price the food that was available and the quality of the food itself is ABSOLUTELY NOT WORTH THE PRICE. Most of the food were either over cooked or done poorly, and there is just not many selection to offer at all. Please avoid the place as for the price you are spending, you'd find much better alternatives within the area or with a bit of drive.