“Not tasty. Rude service”
Review of Zaffron

Zaffron
Ranked #3,015 of 9,166 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian, Persian
Neighbourhood: North York
Neighbourhood: North York
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I decided to try something new and got a pick-up meal in this restaurant. I got a "taste" of service immediately when I came in to get my food: the waitress told me that next time I must come through back door. The food was bland and overpriced, the flatbread cold and it tasted like store-made. You may be sure there won't be a next time, my dear.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

During our vacation in Toronto, so far this has been the best Resturant from food and service stand point so far. In general all places we visited were so bad in service and the food was ok. Zaffaron by far exceeded them all, but of course fell short with all Detroit area middle eastern restaurants. The sultani plate was good and also their chicken breast meal.

1  Thank Sarmad K
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Went here for Father's Day. Was expecting some live music but the tape did the trick. Good was absolutely amazing! Portions were enormous.
Price $20-$40 per person. On the upper end of Persian food but the eminence and quality make it worth it.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Good food and cultural ambiance, food was served in a plater; hot, delicious and quite authentic Persian taste.
Definitely recommend....!!!

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Went for a business lunch and the food was outstanding ! The service was quick and the waitress very accommodating. We started with an appetizer platter, then a huge salad, then the kebob platter. It followed with dessert and wonderfully tasting hot tea. The portions were gigantic. I ended up taking half of it home. So tasty !

1  Thank Heather P