“Perfect baghali polo”

Cuisines: Italian, Persian
Neighbourhood: North York
Neighbourhood: North York
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered baghali polo with shank. that was super delicious. I definitely recommend this plate to anyone who loves baghali polo.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

We celebrated our family reunion lunch at this place, wrong choice! I ordered "Chenjeh" and it was inedible , smell very bad and it was like tossing plain meat on the grill at high temperatures so the inside was still pinkish ."(kobideh" was the only dish we could eat)
We also asked for Crispy rice "Tahdig" which is offered in many Persian restaurants as a complimentary side dish but was told we had to order it with a stew as a totally separate main dish!!! we paid nearly $40 for each person and ended up leaving hungry and disappointed!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

4 of us went for the first time - tried a variety of dishes and enjoyed every one of them - great flavours, large portions, nice setting - my only complaint is I think our waiters were new and thus were not quite sure what to do - they were very pleasant and responded to requests but needed to be prompted.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

My wife and I went to this restaurant and ordered Kebabs with rice.
The food and taste and quality was very good.
However, the Basmati rice was a little smelly and was not as good as what we expected for a Persian fine food.
Service was Okay but the decoration and tables and chairs were almost shabby and very old and maybe it would be a good idea if the restaurant's management think about renovation.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

It tasted like they are now using an upgraded rice like Talesh.
The service was fine and our meal very good. We shared a Koobideh platter and Ghormez-Sabzi.