“Amazing lunch”

Aziza Cafe
Ranked #1,801 of 9,231 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Come in and try one of our fabulous breakfasts with home made bread, home fries, a fresh spinach and fruit salad topped with our signature dairy free, mixed berry dressing . Steak or Currie chicken pies, Sandwiches on homemade bread, choice of Soups made daily, or try some of Lina's fresh cookies or muffins. Homemade salad dressings and Aziza's Hot sauce are a hit with Aziza customer's. Food for the body is not enough, at Aziza we feed the soul. Come to Aziza where only wholesome meals are served! We are so excited and pleased to announce ... We've brought in a fresh, organic, tasty coffee, had all the employees trained by a very passionate barista, and we are SO SO SO ecstatic for you guys to come in and give it a try, I PROMISE you wont regret it... Actually you might.. It's just that good!!!!! What artist put on canvas, we put on your plate!
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Fantastic Cafe. The soup and sandwich was delicious. The bread was the best I have ever had. We will have to return and try the breakfast.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

The food and service are cinematic. Reasonable prices and just a real romantic vibe to the place. Gorgeous atmosphere and i heard it is run by Aziz Ansari

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Small restaurant/cafe serving fine food that is tasty and fresh Several dishes have an East African slant. Staff very friendly and pleasant. Wish Aziza was located closer to where I live.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious! My boyfriend and I shared the pancakes and Canadian omelet and we enjoyed every single bite. The fresh baked bread was mouth watering and I would have eaten the whole loaf if I could of. They also have a great list of different teas and it is a very laid back atmosphere. Thank you for the service. :)

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Discovered this cafe a couple of years ago and visit every time I come to Toronto...never ever disappointed!
Breakfast omelettes are terrific.....lunch eggplant salad too. Super friendly staff...nice decor.