“Fantastic Food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North York
Reviewed 6 April 2017

I just got back from Jamica and I tell you this food is authentic!!The festival and jerk chicken and gravy just excellent!!! Service was great and food served fast

Reviewed 30 November 2016

I was at the Newmarket location tonight and ordered a Roti, the waitress was very rude and in general made me never want to go again. Lot of other places serve good roti with friendly service

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed our meals. The reception was not wow though. Overall I would say my primary aim of visit was met though there is ample room and need for improvement.

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

I give 3 starts cuz the sunrise where I went the girl have problems remembering orders all ways mess up my order and I can see other ppl too ... First time I went I ask her what type of meat she have beside fry chicken she change conversation and take someone els order I ask her for dumplings and plantains she forgot the plantains .. This time I went she didn't have plantains and I ask for dumplings and she forgot the dumplings ... In general the food is good but this location so far service sucks ...

3  Thank Michelle P
Reviewed 22 April 2016

This mid size chain is growning but I find the food a little band.The jerks are not spicy enough and the meat quality is a little short as they try to battle rising cost.