“Great pizza delivery and take-out”
Review of Mamma's Pizza

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: East York
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I love this local pizza place for take-out and delivery! Unparalleled quality and taste. Not a fancy place. But delicious food.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

I looked at the reviews for pizza in Toronto for an hour before I decided to order at Mama's pizza. We ordered a pizza and 20 wings. I have never had pizza this bad, in fact I never thought there was bad pizza! The wings were even worse! They had the texture of boiled chicken and it looked like they threw them on the pizza stone so they would have a little color. They were inedible.....You would actually be better off to order Little Caesar's much better quality!

Reviewed 10 January 2016

I ordered take out from Mamm's Pizza located at 4903 Yonge Street, North York, Ontario.

I ordered a Calzone and large Caesar Salad, The Calzone was the best I have eaten. There was penty of mushrooms and green peppers, cheese and sauce. Their was kick to the sauce. I had left overs from the large Caesar salad. I had called 2 other places one which is 2 streets south of my house and they wanted $25.00 for deliver of a small pizza and small caesar salad and with it tip it would have been $27.00. My order with delivery from Mamma's was $20,20 and with a trip $22.20. I would not hesitate to order from there again.

Reviewed 3 January 2015

I love the pizza from Mama's. It's thin crust, deliciousness. Not the speediest delivery so make sure you call well before you need them to show up at your door. It's not 30 minutes or free... But very worth the wait. Love the mediterranean..

1  Thank Lesley S
Reviewed 23 April 2014

very good service, quickly, pizza was ready on 10 min; place to be after a long walk day, inexpensive and good pizzaman.