“Fresh food and friendly service”
Review of The Three Amigos

The Three Amigos
Ranked #171 of 853 Restaurants in Windsor
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The Three Amigos is the latest Mexican venue in Windsor. The team was bustling on the day we went. The service is efficient and the portions enormous.
I love tamales, and it's rare that restaurants feature them on their menu. So, I feel bad writing this, but they were a little on the dry side and could have been spicier. Actually, everything could have been spicier, even the spicy hot sauce. My companion had the fajitas, which were delicious. They are flambeed at the table and served with home-made fajitas. I love their generous portion of vegetables. Not to be missed is the guacamole with the fresh chips.
We will certainly go back to sample some other items on the menu. I want to try the shrimp tacos!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Food at Three Amigos was pretty good. The flaming cheese was definitely the best thing I tried. Mexican sandwich was not that great and I would not order again. My friends liked the burritos

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing. We use to order off Just Eat but even when the restaurant has not been offline we will make the drive to order take out or sit in. Best guacamole and chips I’ve ever had at a restaurant, very authentic Mexican food. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoyed the food. Not a fancy place but authentic food. I like that the salsa is prepared just like in Mexico. (Most people think it is suppose to be chunky but it’s not) We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Sauce for chips before meal was like spiced up tomato soup . Tacos had very little flavor we were disappointed with the whole experiance