Towne & Country Motel
Tooba Motel(Windsor)
Leisure Motel(Windsor)
Airport Motel(Windsor)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Ok so we pull up and it looks ok. An outdoor pool. Whatever. Your average motel. But then it begins. The woman at the front desk was unpleasant and rude. Talking down to my wife and I the entire time. The entire grounds looks like it was abandoned for a decade. The rooms are the oldest, dirtiest rooms we have ever encountered and we stay in cheap motels alot. Needless to say, we stayed one night and got out of there. There is a much nicer place that is only $10 more 2 blocks away.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank cheapotravelking
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stayed for one week and it was the most terrible week of my life! Upon arrival into the room I found a condom wrapper on the floor and the mattress was caved in the middle. Hair all over the floors and when I called to switch rooms they said I had to do it in the first five minutes of getting into the room! The staff is very nosy and they do not clean the pool daily! I also called for fresh towels and they gave me a hard time about that! They do not know what hygiene is and I'm surprised they are in business! Please do not stay there !!! Very dirty place !!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Kristycookies
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Excellent wifi, restaurant on premises, clean, quiet, numerous fast food and other restaurants nearby plus a shopping center less than a mile away. Was recommended by Windsor Tourist folk as an economical place to stay and their recommendation was a good one.

Room Tip: Tell the attendant you want a quiet one.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank mmoly
Reviewed 6 April 2013

The following items were wrong in my room:
TV Sound was garbled when turned down
No Ceiling Lights in Main Room
Deformed Lamp Shade (Melted) on Wall
No Pens or Paper Pads
No Coffee Maker
No Iron or Irioning Board
No Directions to Ice Cube Machine in room
Main Dresser had water damaged (warped) drawers
Sink Hot water tap was not properly installed (continues to run water when totally truned off)
Bathroom room all splintered (needs sanding or replacing)
No Bathroom Tub Plug
No Bathroom Vent (window only)
No hangers on Clothes Hanging Rack
No Clothes Hook in Bathroom
No Kleenex in Bathroom Dispenser (empty box only)

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Neil C
Reviewed 21 August 2012

We stayed here last year and I gave it a good review. This time, I wasn't impressed. The man at the front desk was very friendly and helpful but that's as good as it gets. The pool isn't heated so it was too cold to swim in even on a warm August day! The washroom had hair on the floor and in the shower. There were crumbs on the edges of the boxspring and the floor didn't look vacuumed. The air conditioning was noisy and the wall around it was crumbling. Outside light came in through the cracks. The lighting in the room was very poor. It made the room seem dreary. The bed wasn't very comfortable and we did not get a very good sleep. On a more positive note: the room had a microwave and fridge and there is a Tim Horton's across the street. It is also close to the Devonshire Mall which is a great place to shop. If you are looking for a cheap motel and are staying one night and you aren't very picky, then it is okay but I wouldn't recommend it to family and friends.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family