US$90
US$114
US$106
US$91
US$80
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2013

AVOID THIS MOTEL LIKE THE PLAGUE. Opened our mini fridge to find a half eaten slice of pizza on a plate among other things left behind by the last guest who stayed there. Room was not dusted, vacuumed or aired out for probably weeks. The second hand furniture with gaps between the drawers so large I could fit my foot through them was a surprise. Cobwebs were in every corner of the room and the smell in the room was beyond bad. Within 10 minutes we were checked in and checked out. Honestly, I would expect poor conditions from a motel but I wasn't expecting NOTHING to be cleaned at all. Don't cheap out on a good nights sleep, spend the extra $10-15 for a hotel room and stay somewhere that won't give you nightmares or possibly bed bugs. This place should be condemned.

Room Tip: Rooms in any other hotel or motel in Windsor are better for you than this.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Daweydown
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Ok so we pull up and it looks ok. An outdoor pool. Whatever. Your average motel. But then it begins. The woman at the front desk was unpleasant and rude. Talking down to my wife and I the entire time. The entire grounds looks like it was abandoned for a decade. The rooms are the oldest, dirtiest rooms we have ever encountered and we stay in cheap motels alot. Needless to say, we stayed one night and got out of there. There is a much nicer place that is only $10 more 2 blocks away.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank cheapotravelking
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stayed for one week and it was the most terrible week of my life! Upon arrival into the room I found a condom wrapper on the floor and the mattress was caved in the middle. Hair all over the floors and when I called to switch rooms they said I had to do it in the first five minutes of getting into the room! The staff is very nosy and they do not clean the pool daily! I also called for fresh towels and they gave me a hard time about that! They do not know what hygiene is and I'm surprised they are in business! Please do not stay there !!! Very dirty place !!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Kristycookies
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Excellent wifi, restaurant on premises, clean, quiet, numerous fast food and other restaurants nearby plus a shopping center less than a mile away. Was recommended by Windsor Tourist folk as an economical place to stay and their recommendation was a good one.

Room Tip: Tell the attendant you want a quiet one.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank mmoly
Reviewed 6 April 2013

The following items were wrong in my room:
TV Sound was garbled when turned down
No Ceiling Lights in Main Room
Deformed Lamp Shade (Melted) on Wall
No Pens or Paper Pads
No Coffee Maker
No Iron or Irioning Board
No Directions to Ice Cube Machine in room
Main Dresser had water damaged (warped) drawers
Sink Hot water tap was not properly installed (continues to run water when totally truned off)
Bathroom room all splintered (needs sanding or replacing)
No Bathroom Tub Plug
No Bathroom Vent (window only)
No hangers on Clothes Hanging Rack
No Clothes Hook in Bathroom
No Kleenex in Bathroom Dispenser (empty box only)

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Neil C