“So disappointed”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #533 of 730 Restaurants in Windsor
Neighbourhood: Devonshire
Description: Family owned and operated, Five Guys is one of the leading fast casual burger restaurants in the world, offering a classic take on burgers, hot dogs, fries, milkshakes and more. Our business started in 1986 with a fanatical focus on quality ingredients, clean restaurants and exceptional customer service.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have ate at Five Guys in the US & Windsor. Usually service & food is very good. Today it was horrible. I when around 3pm so it would not be busy. Everything went well until I asked for fresh fries. The fries had sat there from the time I arrived. Patties had to cooked so a good 5 plus minutes.
When I ask she said they were fine under the warmer, I said no I would like fresh French fries which I got with quite a bit of bad body language with the way she tossed them out and the way she tossed the container above the heating rack. Ask for the manager but of course he just left.
Burger placed under heater while fries cooked. Fries were undercooked but they were hot. Burger bun was soggy which I really hate. Very disappointed with my expensive burger & fries. I will definitely thing twice about ever returning.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 13 January 2020

Love this place. The burgers are sooo juicy and fresh tasting and wow really generous with the fries you gotta love that.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Adventure809910
Reviewed 8 December 2019

We've been to "Five Guys" in many states, London ON and England, these are the best fries yet. Yes, greasy but not as much as down south. Only buy a SMALL, trust me. We 3 eat one small, but have ordered more (I love leftovers).
PEANUTS are available while you wait. (IF any allergy , DO NOT enter.)
I get a burger lettuce wrapped ( and I mean not just one pathetic limp piece either). Since they are full beef, no preservatives also no added gluten fillers. Pile the veg on they are very fresh. The fries are the only thing in that fryer, therefore gluten free too.
Plus you always know where the potatoes that day came from, honestly.
Not a cheap eat, but try it once. It is a good treat and now not 2 hours away or having to cross a border!
Not all locals have the shake but this one does, hurrah.

Date of visit: December 2019