“Great escape”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Good coffee, excellent assortment of treats, along with soups, salads and sandwiches. I visited every day during a recent three-day stay in Windsor. What I liked best was the relaxed atmosphere: people chatting quietly or on their laptops, with pleasant music in the background (not dominating). Busy, yet none of the hustle and bustle of some coffee shop/ restaurants.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

It's an average coffee shop. They do have nice treats at reasonable prices but we found their banana bread to be quite mushy. The sugar cookies were good and decorated neatly for Halloween. Service was quite good, and it was decorated nicely inside.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I just happened to find the Coffee Exchange while wondering looking for someplace to buy a quick lunch. Well I bought us lunch and then went back the next day to grab lattes and then went back the next day for lattes and bagels and the only reason I didn't go back again was because I don't live in Windsor and had to go back home. Excellent quality. The lavender lemon loaf and cheese bagels were fantastic. My husband loved the Orange Creamsicle drink. We will happily return when we are back in the area.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I had a chai tea latte that was life-changing Also, their raspberry/banana muffin was a terrific way to start the day. All kinds of coffee and tea are available as well as scones, cookies, and muffins.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Stopped in for a coffee and to check mail with the free wi-fi. Staff was pleasant, nice atmosphere and not crowded at mid-morning. Was not ready to eat again but the food looked really good.