Quality Inn & Suites Downtown
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Harbour House(Charlottetown)
US$105
Delta Hotels Prince Edward(Charlottetown)
US$308
US$256
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
US$105
HIExpress.com
Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$70
Rodd Royalty(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$69
Orbitz.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Cornwall)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$72
Dundee Arms Inn(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$121
The Holman Grand Hotel(Charlottetown)
US$141
US$133
Travelocity
  • Pool
The Great George(Charlottetown)
US$161
US$157
getaroom.com
All reviewssutherland housethe main hotelhardwood floorslarge suiteenjoyed my stayfront desk staffnice roomfridge and microwaveholland collegewould definitely stay here againa great staywithin walking distanceheritage homeconfederation centreking bedhot breakfastcoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We spent one night - a mini getaway with another couple. The bed was comfortable and the hotel was clean and quiet. The location was ideal for local restaurants. The staff were friendly. Overall, good value for the money.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank peiperson
peitraveller21, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are looking to getaway!

Reviewed 12 December 2017

A very friendly, good location, nice and big suite, very clean, comfortable bed with a family type restaurant. Hot breakfast was included. You can make your own waffle, all kind of choices. .
The seafood chowder is excellent. Daily special offer on every day. Reasonable price and services is great.
I travel to PEI very often for business, I stay in this hotel every time that I go over from Halifax, I feel like at home for every staff is so nice and friendly,

Room Tip: 03 unit, separate bed & living room, 2 TV, kitchen & dinning area, bathrom, very comfortable to stay in this one bedroom apartment. .
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
peitraveller21, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you Christina for your kind words! I will pass them along to our team. We appreciate your support over the years and are so glad it feels like home when you stay. That is such an amazing compliment!

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed here on my trip out east and I was very happy. I stayed with my dog and they were more than welcoming to us both. My room was better than I expected and probably the best place I stayed out east. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
peitraveller21, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We are so glad you and your pet enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Charlottetown.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Hi there, stayed here recently great location. Rooms were remodeled and very clean. Front desk staff were very helpful. I must say I was impressed with the continental breakfast loads of choices hot and fresh top notch. Loved the eggs the male Chef was very professional and a nice older Lady was working as well, breakfast helped to top off a great stay thank you

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
peitraveller21, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thank you for your lovely review of your recent stay!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We like this location because it is so close to walk to everywhere downtown. Stayed two nights in Summerville House one of the annexes. Nice king room with lots of space, a microwave, fridge and a few dishes. There was a coffee maker with tea and coffee but no decaffeinated tea. No decaf tea in the lobby either. There were a couple of bottles of wine in the room available for purchase for $19.95. If they had been a local PEI wine we may have been tempted! Staff were always friendly and helpful. No pool on site but you can get a pass for use of the one up the road.
WiFi worked great even with both of us on it at the same time.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay in Sutherland House. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and our downtown location. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Charlottetown.