“well my god”

Ranked #91 of 282 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Better Ingredients. Better Pizza. Check out the 2012 Pizza Brand of the year and the #1 rated (ACSI) restaurant chain!
Reviewed 16 October 2016

pizza was good make sure the size matches your price and include a 2L of pop with the special plus donair with the garlic fingers and not garlic butter, who in the flying flannigy bejeezer likes garlic butter with their garlic fingers. Like c'mon now

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Ordered because we couldn't find pizza in Cavendish. Pizza was simply okay. Garlic fingers were good, but had no donair sauce to dip them in. Perhaps that's a Nova Scotia thing? Price was alright considering it fed four of us.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We ordered for delivery from our hotel room. We tried the cheeseburger pizza. It was great! Except, I said I would pay with credit card but then the deliver person did not bring the machine. He was going to leave (with the pizza) to get the machine but then I would be afraid of what might have been 'added' to the pizza and the pizza would have been cold. I borrowed from the kids to pay the $30 for one large pizza plus delivery. I should have just said forget it but the kids were hungry. If I were to hear back from a manager before I leave town, I would consider giving them a chance to redeem themselves.

1  Thank Lori W
Reviewed 16 February 2016

The pizza is good when hot. Once it is cold and has to be reheated, it can be used as a weapon. Too many choices in town for pizza, so we wont be back. Perhaps we just had a bad cook that day.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Tried Papa John's pizza for the first time and.......... Still looking for a GREAT pizza in Charlottetown. Don't get me wrong, it's good, but after trying pizzas across Canada, I can say that it's good but not great.

A little pricey for the amount of toppings you get as well.