“We love papa John's!”

Ranked #89 of 289 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Better Ingredients. Better Pizza. Check out the 2012 Pizza Brand of the year and the #1 rated (ACSI) restaurant chain!
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This js basically the only pizza I eat the crust. Our family loves papa John's. The toppings are plentiful and the cheese sticks are amazing.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

I ordered pizza to the hotel and it only took 45 minutes which was great. I felt bad for ordering so close to closing, but they were nice. It had been a while since I ordered Papa John's as there isn't one where I live. I was unaware that they put a giant pepper in the box. In the future I think I will kindly ask them not to include it, so I don't have to toss out two slices. They didn't give me a hard time about asking for no bacon. Which is good, because several places I order from make snarky comments about this. I'm not sure if it's due to the heat of the pizza, but the garlic dipping sauce was just a liquid, and not something that resembled ranch dressing. I'm not complaining about any of this. My food was fine and the service was good. I'm simply passing along information so that others can make their selections accordingly.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

pizza was good make sure the size matches your price and include a 2L of pop with the special plus donair with the garlic fingers and not garlic butter, who in the flying flannigy bejeezer likes garlic butter with their garlic fingers. Like c'mon now

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Ordered because we couldn't find pizza in Cavendish. Pizza was simply okay. Garlic fingers were good, but had no donair sauce to dip them in. Perhaps that's a Nova Scotia thing? Price was alright considering it fed four of us.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We ordered for delivery from our hotel room. We tried the cheeseburger pizza. It was great! Except, I said I would pay with credit card but then the deliver person did not bring the machine. He was going to leave (with the pizza) to get the machine but then I would be afraid of what might have been 'added' to the pizza and the pizza would have been cold. I borrowed from the kids to pay the $30 for one large pizza plus delivery. I should have just said forget it but the kids were hungry. If I were to hear back from a manager before I leave town, I would consider giving them a chance to redeem themselves.

1  Thank Lori W