“Felt like I was back dining in New York City”
Review of Sirenella Ristorante - CLOSED

Sirenella Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

This came as a recommendation from a friend, and we will be recommending this place to our friends. Beautiful restaurant that reminded us of our fantastic dining experiences at Italian restaurants in New York. The service was amazing and yes fresh pasta was truly amazing , cannot wait return. Also they have some limited parking right in front for customers so you might not have to look around the city streets for a spot :)

Reviewed 19 October 2015

This is a fantastic Italian themed restaurant. The ingredients are largely local. The pasta is made on site. My dining companions raved about the wine selections. The chef and servers are very friendly and give great insight into the menu. The seating is comfortable and the tables have beautiful linen.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

I have excellent friends. A dear friend whose sister lives in this paradisiacal city on Canada's perfect little island gave me a list of restaurants to visit while there for a soccer tournament. She was spot on every. single. time. So huge shout out to Betty Jenkins :) Now Sirenella...started with a lovely Chianti and an arugula salad with huge generous shavings of fresh parmesan with a beauty of a balsamic. My partner, conservative as he is, had a caesar but it too was lovely. Main course....omg they make risotto...but not just any risotto ...seafood risotto and c'mon people we are on the iiiiiisland after all. This one had some fresh crunchy veggies thrown in and look, I got a half order and still could not finish it. The taste was phenomenal (my mouth is watering as I type and remember). Of course I had to save room for dessert. My partner got the homemade spinach ricotta ravioli and it was perfect ...I mean fresh homemade pasta and perfect amount of sauce.
We split a tiramisu which may be the best I have ever had. They stay with fresh ingredients, local craft beers and simple uncomplicated wines. The prices are excellent and the service and decor are totally PEI. Except you are in Roma. Go. treat yourself. You won't regret it. I am going back ...hey I may book a vacation just so I can.

1  Thank Gina074
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Good service - great fresh pasta. Ravioli was yummy and the risotto was great! Tiramisu for dessert made a great finish to the meal.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Fed up with the plethora of pubs in the Maritimes with typical pub fare, we stumbled across the Sirenella on a cross street in Charlottetown and we're delighted by its cozy, intimate atmosphere and by the broad range of Italian delicacies. Since it was at the beginning of a Charlottetown stay, we opted to combine Italian with seafood and were astonished by both the quality and quantity of the lobster seafood pasta dish we were offered. We were greeted and served attentively, as if members of the family. Just the type of restaurant one would frequent in one's home town and very reasonably priced.